One Piece 1028 Spoiler Thread/discussion

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
I just realized that the big mom pirates should be near the wg ships. If cp0 defeat them then big mom is 100% going down this arc

Ren

Kami Tenchi
2021-10-08_21h32_31.png

:tearspepe

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
King with his fullpower attack can't even scratch Queen

CawFmVs.png

Sanji Grill Shot knocked Queen down

wbB46Se.jpg

DaLasFL.jpg

:kobeha

For now Sanji ap looks more impressive than King. King vs Queen extreme diff either way.

Last edited:

MrBopo

Paramount
King with his fullpower attack can't even scratch Queen

CawFmVs.png

Sanji Grill Shot knocked Queen down

wbB46Se.jpg

DaLasFL.jpg

:kobeha

For now Sanji ap looks more impressive than Queen. King vs Queen extreme diff either way.
Ye I feel like king and queen are close in strength. The stength difference would be 20 Doriki :dankpepe

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I am certain King and Sanji are of same bloodline .

I just checked wci chapters Judge even had eagle symbol that represent imperial eagle used in war motif since German empire started.
I am certain King is war eagle an ancient race of lunarian sub human that were used for wars .

Its possible Vinsmoke were descendants of this Lunaria race at some point they mixed with humans and Sanji unleashed the lost clans bloodline . Hey its theory but makes whole sense and answers what Judge was tryng to experiment .

MrBopo

Paramount
I am certain King and Sanji are of same bloodline .

I just checked wci chapters Judge even had eagle symbol that represent imperial eagle used in war motif since German empire started.
I am certain King is war eagle an ancient race of lunarian sub human that were used for wars .

Its possible Vinsmoke were descendants of this Lunaria race at some point they mixed with humans and Sanji unleashed the lost clans bloodline . Hey its theory but makes whole sense and answers what Judge was tryng to experiment .
It's a popular theory that judge/germs 66 are descents of lunarians. Yuderon just recently made a vid about it

Back