• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece 1028 Spoiler Thread/discussion

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
Sanji to Queen
impressed.jpg

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
It took Queen 10+ more chapters to capture Sanji something Daifuku casually did.

mvM4EL8.png

L7Nwxng.png

After Oda portrayed Perospero=Jack, I'm not surprised anymore :hestonpls

Velkuvrana

Notorious
I am guessing this is why King is so confident without using a sword against Zoro. Either Zoro pulls out Ashura consciously or blackens his blades to beat King. His whole damn body might be highly resistant to swords/cutting attacks.

EagleGSU

Illustrious
I think it could be foreshadowing that King might break one of Zoros swords. Probably his Kitetsu sword opening up a path to replace it with the Nidai at the end of the arc.

It's been hinted at by Queen that Sanji might have Lunarian DNA, maybe breaking swords is one of the things they are just able to do.

Reactions: Ren

Velkuvrana

Notorious
It's kinda cool how the Queen vs Sanji fight is tied to King vs Zoro fight. The more powerful Sanji's genes kick in, the tougher the fight will be for Zoro. And the more Fire techs and abilities of King we see, the more of what we'll know about Sanji's fight (Vice-Versa).

MrBopo

Paramount
Hope Lucci ends up being a top tier. I been saying for years how he gave Luffy his best fight. I don't know how it'd work story wise, but I want a rematch
In film gold Oda had Lucci fight Sabo so he should be pretty strong maybe not top tier but at least as strong as a Yonko commander

Back