One Piece Mother Flame

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Going to make a seperate thread, because its a rather large feat, and a huge upgrade for the verse.

Here is the feat:
onepiecedream_1060_013.png

The effects:
op_1089_u_004.png

op_1089_u_005.png

op_1089_u_006.png

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Imu sama used Vegapunks fake ancient weapon. It wiped a country off the map, and then it caused a world wide earthquake. Then 6 days later the entire ocean around the world raised by 1 meter of water. @Adamant soul

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Now these are the totals VS Battle got. We will have to redo them with our sizes and our numbers.

However, just by glancing at it. You are looking at small planet to planet level.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Every calc I have see of this thing ranges from Small Planet to Small dwarf star. :lmao

People are wild.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I interpreted it as the earthquakes and tsunamis starting the very day and continuing throughout the 144 hrs
This is how I interpreted the whole thing - Mother Flame's strike causes a massive earthquake followed by aftershocks in the following days which caused the sea levels to rise.

My reasoning:
We know there was an immediate geological reaction to Mother Flame's assault which included seaquakes and tsunami warnings.

In 1089 the narrator refers to a singular massive earthquake taking place across the entire world, which ended up going "unnoticed" because the epicenter was unknown and we can all assume as to why - the WG didn't want it to be known.

Only after the rising sea levels are mentioned is it stated that they were caused by ensuing earthquakes, plural. To add to that, we see present day in East Blue and the only reaction they have is to the rising sea levels, no signs of present, active earthquake.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
The official translation seems to clarify things, but - why didn't we see the quake at Windmill village? Only references to the rising sea levels.

Either way, it was a single massive quake seemingly caused by Mother Flame. It's also interesting that they state "there's no signs of the hole filling up" in their report.

Back