• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
potato's cases have all been related to claims or the nature of the claim or thoughts around the way things are claimed. basically they're well put together cases but not really relating to gameplay much. his two new accusations are directed at low activity players that haven't done anything. he's not really talking too much about involved players or ones contributing and has seemingly glossed over most of that, including people like you and myself.

basically he's skirting by hunting on actual play and instead focusing on setup spec.
This be a fair case

Vote CP tho

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
It's 01:07 AM in France. I will go to bed. I wonder if I should let my vote or remove it while sleeping.

Magic

Resplendent
It kind of isn’t tho- all potato says about xadlin and rugrat is that he wants to get them talking, there’s no accusation there at all. More misrep by magic
nope:

Is Xadlin usually a serious player?

He's only offered troll posts so far, but that also makes him a bit of a convenient wagon.

If he's a known troll then he can be dealt with later. Doesn't seem the most productive lynch for our first phase.
this was his thoughts on xaldin last phase. can still be a convenient wagon.

This gives SK vibes to me, which in Thriller Bark flavor should be Kuma.

I'm thinking a standard Town vig wouldn't be flaunting around their kill-power unless they were more insecure and wanted town guidance on where they should aim, but HWHNE has already made up his mind and really wants it made clear to everyone that he'll be shooting Flower.

It gives me the sense somewhat that he is aware Flower is a questionable pick, and that if a tracker/watcher were to catch him killing her then he would be having a real bad time on his hands, so he's trying to put it all on the table early claiming kill power and acting like he had a valid case against her D1 to help excuse his kill. Basically acting now will save himself headache later on.

Also, this is the rolesheet Melkor gave the Serial Killer in his last One Piece mafia game:

Note in the victory conditions that part of the primary wincon was killing the town/mafia leader, and if Lord Melkor liked that idea for a wincon enough to run it back then it answers why HWHNE has his eyes on the Moria claim which would be town leader in this set-up. In any case he's been playing as somebody who is selve motivated and less interested in the betterment for town.
also this case on HWHNE which again certained around his claim.

he also said he thought he knew fuji's character was and then fuji died via janitor.

Grammaton

Consigliere
nope:

he also said he thought he knew fuji's character was and then fuji died via janitor.

You serious with this?

Like I’m seriously asking you

He says it seems like a shit wagon to pursue day 1 (agree or disagree, you can at least rationalise it) - but then becomes today by saying he doesn’t want him to skirt

It COULD be a scum wagon but there’s no reason for you to oppose it based on your own takes on xadlin (ie you don’t have any)

As for the dead idiot, he provided a potential rationale for why he was doing the dumb shit he was doing - what’s the scum motivation for that in this scenario? There’s no danger anyone is going to actually lynch into a vig claim day 1, so unless your argument is that’s what he was going for, you have no point

Great Potato

Preeminent
nope:

It's not the first phase anymore and this is dealing with him later. And when I say "deal with", I mean get him talking, because this is still super early in the phase and far from a cemented thing. I think it is important to apply pressure to Xadlin and Rugrat this phase which apparently has set you off.

As far as HWHNE is concenred, his behavior when in tandem with his claims set off some red flags of him being an independent, and it turns out I was right to feel red flags around his claim because he turned out to be bullshitting all of it.

I tried digging into T-Pein's behavior the last phase because I believe he's been playing a scummy game, and all I've gotten answered in return is people unable to defend his posts, but claiming him town because they belief that's not how scum T-Pein usually plays. I'm not sure of how to engage when people's posts are centered almost entirely around player commentary, but what I also don't understand in your read list from the last phase.

1. T-Pein™
2. Great Potato

3. Chairman Nibel
4. Gadministraitor
5. Flower
6. Polar Bear
7. Tempest
8. RDK
9. The Orca
10. Fujishiro
11. Aurelian

12. Luka
13. Grammaton
14. yohoho1996
15. HeWhoHasNoEqual
16. Rugrat
18. Hans Tweetenberg
19. Xadlin
20. Dr. Watson

You spent a good portion of early last phase digging into T-Pein yourself calling him out for posting senseless horseshit only to post a read list where he is town. When and why did he become a town read for you after you called a lot of his early game into hard question and admitted that he fell off in the later part of the phase.

Why is Dr. Watson a town read for you when you've now acknowledged that they haven't contributed to the game? You claim my play of making cases around set-up were big red flags for you, but why is something you feel is scummy now, but gave you town vibes back when I actually made them?

Now you're playing like you were Gad's adamant defender in the last phase when this list is what you brought up as evidence for your effort. We were all there and any attempt you had to derail the train was limp at best.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
should we get him tpein

105.jpg

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I dont recall town reading him, certainly not strongly anyway, I just like that he doesn’t talk total dogshit

I assumed since you went after magic that it meant you were going after him for going after one of your strong town reads.

Back