• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
We are in fucking Lylo, apparently, and everyone is fucking rushing. I'm out. Settle this yourselves whoever is still Town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Imagine asking orca for thoughts i n an endgame situation

I hope for your sake you’re scum cause you’ll never hear the end of this if you aren’t

Grammaton

Consigliere
We are in fucking Lylo, apparently, and everyone is fucking rushing. I'm out. Settle this yourselves whoever is still Town.

You’re the biggest fucking pussy out there - all you want is credit after the fact on the back of other peoples work but you’re too gutless to make a decision when it actually counts

Pathetic

Magic

Resplendent
Imagine asking orca for thoughts i n an endgame situation

I hope for your sake you’re scum cause you’ll never hear the end of this if you aren’t
Mate you've been wrong on everything. You refused to budge on everything. This is entirely on you.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This is in a world where you're town. I don't think you'd be this off as town

Why not? I’ve only really been wrong about 1 player - rugrat. I accept no responsibility whatsoever for luka, and gad didn’t exactly help himself either, unless you think him calling me a moron was some kind of persuasive defence

Actually scratch that you probably would

Magic

Resplendent
Because whilst I’ve been shit this game, you have been bullshit
ive tried discussing things all game to no response. even with the tpein shit.

legit try to communicate a solve that doesn't include watson. if you cant then what exactly is the point.

Grammaton

Consigliere
ive tried discussing things all game to no response. even with the tpein shit.

legit try to communicate a solve that doesn't include watson. if you cant then what exactly is the point.

But she’s in my poe, so that won’t be happening will it. I don’t care if you liked her posts from some other game

Magic

Resplendent
But she’s in my poe, so that won’t be happening will it. I don’t care if you liked her posts from some other game
this is the fundamental problem.

this is the exact same line you used at me with rugrat. how did that work out?

Grammaton

Consigliere
this is the fundamental problem.

this is the exact same line you used at me with rugrat. how did that work out?

Again do I need to explain the mathematics of poe?

They couldn’t all be scum, one being tiwn makes it more likely the others are scum, not less likely

At the end of the day you voted rugrat because YOU thought he was scum too allegedly - you’ve described my solve and method as shit all game so don’t come here trying to make me responsible for your choice

Back