• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Magic's main suspects: Gram & Tweet
Magic's main town reads: Flower & Yoho
Unknown: Watson and Orca

Magic can you explain why you believe Tweet is deep wolving; isn't just off the back of Fuji being janitor killed? You think he would safely fake claim vig?
What‘s there to safely claim? If he‘s scum with a Vig fake your RC gave him the perfect fucking excuse.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don’t get why this is even a question for you. You also constantly insinuate Tweet is faking the RC. It‘s weird as fuck.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don’t get why this is even a question for you. You also constantly insinuate Tweet is faking the RC. It‘s weird as fuck.
That would be Magic's claim, not mine about the whole faking the RC angle theory. Don't put words in my mouth, Flower l.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
@Magic walk me through this here. You think Gram kills Pein and draws suspicion towards him that way, when he knows you‘re confirmed and are going to bury him instead of somebody like me which could draw sus towards Watson and set her up? Does that look like a game winning move?

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic walk me through this here. You think Gram kills Pein and draws suspicion towards him that way, when he knows you‘re confirmed and are going to bury him instead of somebody like me which could draw sus towards Watson and set her up? Does that look like a game winning move?
Pein also sussed him and I had been town reading gram for most of the game so no this doesn't check out.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Pein also sussed him and I had been town reading gram for most of the game so no this doesn't check out.
What do you make of Fang just parroting Pein all game and now wanting to go for you who is confirmed?

Magic

Resplendent
Well no, it’s not just one person is it

You’ve been berating me all game for my method - you telling me you don’t even have a solve? If you think it’s me what are you waiting for?

The other people to post. Willing to wait to see if anything happens.

Back