• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
no issue with him. what makes you think anything he's done/said he couldn't as scum?
I mean, he could. But I'm not gonna assume the worst right off the bat. He's also somebody who because apparent as scum as the game is going on later, so I'm not too worried rn.

Vote count 2 day 1

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Vote Count 1 Day 1:

Flower: Gram-Fuji-Yoho-Gram
Polar Bear: Rugrat
Luka: Polar Bear-Ripped Cal [Vote Invalid, please use proper names]
Yohoho1996 : Magic
Grammaton: Flower
Fujishiro: Flower-Yoho
T-Pein: Rugrat-Flower-Fuji

Wagons:
Fuji- 1
Grammaton-1
Rugrat-1
Flower-1
Yoho-1
Magic-1

Let me know if there are any mistakes

That fuji slot is tainted.
Not sure if throwing or scum
Probably a good vig target.

Vote lynch Flower

Vote T Pein.

Yeah, your posts have my eye now

vote gad

Following your clarifications, everything you said is meaningless fence sitting with no conclusion

I focused on flower because she was playing different to how id expect, which she herself clarified she was. If you want to try and make a case based on that, I’m all ears - I kinda hope you do as otherwise you’ll be 4/4 on pointless no conclusion observations!

Vote lynch Gad

GOING TO SLEEP, SO...
Vote Lynch Fuji

vote Funishiro

This one is easy. They are too busy trying to wolf T-Pein and Polar Bear to say high to me. Quite wolfy.

Just caught up to the thread, glad that Lord Melkor knows who the real heroes of Thriller Bark are.

Vote Lynch: T-Pein

His act fell apart real quick. Trying so hard to push the crowd to a counter-claim of the most town claim in the set-up is not a sensible move at this point. Nor is demanding Flower to dump that role sheet beneficial to town in any way at this point.

I frankly don't like how Fujishiro came into the thread laying out bait to fish for Moria, and I also don't like how he went from claiming it's just a joke to now changing the story this much later that it was an embarrassing mistake. T Pein coming on the defense for him, I'm not a fan of. I don't see reason for him to feel so comfortable cozying up to the guy whose admitted to slipping up this soon into the game.

Polar is actually playing the game and making sense

Which the only time I can remember that being the case in the past was the Avatar game on WG where he was scum

Vote lynch Polar Bear

Vote Lynch Flower

giphy.gif

Vote Yoho.

Vote Gad.

[unvote Grammaton]

I agree with this

vote gad

Alright, let's go off script here to Tempest

Vote Tempest

Vote lynch Gad

Flower: Gram-Fuji-Yoho-Gram-TPein-Yoho-Gad
Polar Bear: Rugrat-Tpein
Luka: Polar Bear-Ripped Cal [Vote Invalid, please use proper names]
Yohoho1996 : Magic
Grammaton: Flower-Gad
Aurelian: Gram-Unvote
Fujishiro: Flower-Yoho-Flower
T-Pein: Rugrat-Flower-Fuji-Flower-Gad
Nibel: Fuji
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Fuji (Invalid Vote)-Gad
Rugrat: Gram (Invalid Vote)
Great Potato: T-Pein
Orca: No lynch-Tempest
Tweet: Polar Bear
Tempest: Gad
Magic: Dr. Watson

Wagons:
Gad: 5
T-Pein: 2
Tempest: 1
Magic: 1
Flower: 1
Fuji: 1
Polar Bear: 1
Dr. Watson: 1

Please let me know if there are any mistaked Majority is 11 players, if there is not majority upon EOD plurality lynch will decide

Last edited:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I mean, he could. But I'm not gonna assume the worst right off the bat. He's also somebody who because apparent as scum as the game is going on later, so I'm not too worried rn.
why null Gram? Wouldn't the same line of logic apply to him?

Back