• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Magic

Resplendent
I'm working with a 15vs4+1 world given some of their roles. We have no Cop and only a Tracker, too.
Better to work with the assumption there is 4 remaining scum than 3 because you seem to be just angling as it's unfair otherwise and ya no. We'll play like there's 4.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Absalom, x-shot watcher. Says I'm not a chivalrous warrior, cos I use my powers of invisibility fruit to cheat during battles and spy on ladies :jerrykek . I'm part of the mysterious four whatever that means. Mentions Moria, Perona and Hogback.
Here

Then a bit later on Tweet was debating with someone if a player being jailed prevents them from being watched or not iirc we never came to a consensus on that part

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Better to work with the assumption there is 4 remaining scum than 3 because you seem to be just angling as it's unfair otherwise and ya no. We'll play like there's 4.
Doesn't the traitor joining the team when they're down to half the members imply there is an even numbered team?

Back