• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Just halfassing it.

15 Exatons scaling : Prime Characters.

800+ Petatons. The Admirals Yonkou Mihawk.etc.

1/10 scaling Yonkou Commanders.
I saw but I couldn’t respond cuz of obvious reasons

Vice Admiral was bloody and KO’d, so obviously no scaling to characters like Smoker and maybe Punk Hazard Law.

Vice Admirals are stronger than Pre-TS Luffy, so no scailing to anyone they fought in Pre-Timeskip

I recall Sabo beating another Vice Admiral just as easily.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Blackbeard will shake this planet. :maybe
Mind you, a 17.5 is still only small planet level. Which is what we’d probably be talking about at best
I saw but I couldn’t respond cuz of obvious reasons

Vice Admiral was bloody and KO’d, so obviously no scaling to characters like Smoker and maybe Punk Hazard Law.

Vice Admirals are stronger than Pre-TS Luffy, so no scailing to anyone they fought in Pre-Timeskip

I recall Sabo beating another Vice Admiral just as easily.
Again, just the fact he’s got his skull intact on its own is one hell of a feat

He doesn’t get the entire feat, but he gets a clear sizable fraction. 1/10th is a generous low ball considering how little different it is to bruise, break, or KO someone IRL.

Again, just the fact he’s got his skull intact on its own is one hell of a feat

He doesn’t get the entire feat, but he gets a clear sizable fraction. 1/10th is a generous low ball considering how little different it is to bruise, break, or KO someone IRL.
Oh yeah definitely, I wasn’t disputing that

if I recall correctly, the dude is a Giant as well.

i think people that can beat Vice Admirals with with the same type of ease should also scale, maybe

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah definitely, I wasn’t disputing that

if I recall correctly, the dude is a Giant as well.
He is, but unless he’s stationed at G1 or Marineford, he’s solidly scaling fodder for the likes of Vergo or Smoker as far as I can tell. G5 is a pretty important base and all.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
This chapter funny as fuck

was laughing like an idiot at this page
FBOH30FUUAIdaQv

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Just halfassing it.

15 Exatons scaling : Prime Characters.

800+ Petatons. The Admirals Yonkou Mihawk.etc.

1/10 scaling Yonkou Commanders.

15 exatons = multi continental+ oda piece top tiers, yeehaw is quaking in fear as we speak :mjlol

800+ petatons = admirals, yonkou, etc = high tiers are continental+

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Still one of the best reaction shots I've seen. 🤣
0015-015.png

Still don't get how Buggy and Shanks were on the same crew and appear to be the same approximate age, yet Buggy ends up as an East Blue level joke of a pirate Captain while Shanks is a legit top tier.

I'd almost feel bad for Buggy if he weren't blowing up an innocent town. :maybe

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Still one of the best reaction shots I've seen. 🤣
0015-015.png

Still don't get how Buggy and Shanks were on the same crew and appear to be the same approximate age, yet Buggy ends up as an East Blue level joke of a pirate Captain while Shanks is a legit top tier.

I'd almost feel bad for Buggy if he weren't blowing up an innocent town. :maybe
Well originally Oda didn't plan the OP manga to go past the 5 years.

He also didn't plan the Novas or Shichibukai. He had the Yonkous and Admirals. Iirc he said in the interview the Shichibukai were one of the reasons the series lasted so long.

Back