• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Well originally Oda didn't plan the OP manga to go past the 5 years.

He also didn't plan the Novas or Shichibukai. He had the Yonkous and Admirals. Iirc he said in the interview the Shichibukai were one of the reasons the series lasted so long.
I think it can be explained by Buggy being a greedy bastard who'd rather pretend to be powerful and "manipulate" people into following and doing the dirty work for him rather than actually work his ass off to become powerful.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well originally Oda didn't plan the OP manga to go past the 5 years.

He also didn't plan the Novas or Shichibukai. He had the Yonkous and Admirals. Iirc he said in the interview the Shichibukai were one of the reasons the series lasted so long.
Ah I see, good to know.

The Shichibukai are certainly a good enough reason to have a series last a little longer. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think it can be explained by Buggy being a greedy bastard who'd rather pretend to be powerful and "manipulate" people into following and doing the dirty work for him rather than actually work his ass off to become powerful.
Yeah I can sort of see that.

Buggy likes his cannons so most of his work probably went into making the Buggy Balls.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i told ya, that lt123 would upgrade the verse to those levels, once he would read these arcs:mjlol

overall though, most of us were saying that they are at least continental levels, as of now :yousmart

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i told ya, that lt123 would upgrade the verse to those levels, once he would read these arcs:mjlol

overall though, most of us were saying that they are at least continental levels, as of now :yousmart
I wonder if any feats in WCI or Wano will get good numbers.

I saw calc at VS battles where casual punches of Kaidou and Luffy were calced at 15 Teratons. Despite them using extreme low end for Onigashima.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I wonder if any feats in WCI or Wano will get good numbers.

the whole onigashima situation

who knows, they might go even further in the multi continental range, if it is examined correctly

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Uhmm that is a boost where is the nerf?
He put it in the quote. What is shown in the screenshot is the preview for the next quake calc.

Unless there's another mistake/revision the top-tiers are going to be in the exatons, which is huge. Current mid-tiers should be around continent level.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yes but that would be even more scaleable.

The calc be use in that one was the one Aokiji stopped.

Still a boost, still happy. Whitebeard improves the verse every time he’s on screen :mjgrin

He is, but unless he’s stationed at G1 or Marineford, he’s solidly scaling fodder for the likes of Vergo or Smoker as far as I can tell. G5 is a pretty important base and all.
I bet my money that someone like Vergo is durable enough to scale to at least half. He was split by Law but Law himself had Haki + his Hax Devilfruit that can ignore durability

Smoker I find it harder to accept, given his nature as a Logia. Even though that Vice Askiral a fodder, he’s still a Giant. But the way you put it makes sense to scale that fraction

Then again, the next time we see Smoker he might have an upgrade.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Both calcs scale

One was the quake punch on Ronse.

The other were the two giant Tsunamis that Aokiji Iced Age.

He's going to do a third one where the tsunamis are heading towards SA. Which Blackbeard also did as well.

Back