• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i think i didnt care as much about Pell because he was so minor

Pagaya was minor too but he retroactively makes Enel look worse which is unforgivable

Kinemon is a great character and him dying so Momo could live would've been a great moment and reinforced Kaido's threat

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I enjoyed this chapter. It's unfortunate what happened with Kaido, but I really like this one.
Pretty much. My disappointment with the ending combined with the very lackluster summary(can't blame them, Redon was right about waiting for the chapter to appreciate it)made me kinda not look forward for this one but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a really moving chapter with some good emotional impact.

I just hope that this one ball-drop with with the final clash against Kaido was a one time thing, for whatever reason.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
God.

I might have to take a break if the arc actually failed man.

Going through all those battles just to go through them again. I'm happy Oda dropped the 5 act thing.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
God.

I might have to take a break if the arc actually failed man.

Going through all those battles just to go through them again. I'm happy Oda dropped the 5 act thing.
Oda didn't seem to have had it planned to begin with. Kabuki could be done in a 3 act structure, I think I've read somewhere it could go up to 11 if the writer wanted to.

Act 4 could be a handful of chapters long if it was ever made.

That said, I wonder if act 3 will come to an end with a tragedy, because if that was not the plan then why is it still going? This should have been it.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Chapter 1052: Mostly uneventful. Ends with a massive cliffhanger, potentially act ending. We then enter yet another break that will feel like an eternity.

Back to "so-good-yet-so-far-piece".

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Actually, unpopular opinion - I like some of Morj's takes, even those I don't necessarily agree with. I just like how he goes about things and his thought process sometimes.

Sue me.

Back