• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
saw someone claim they made Nojiko black so that it shuts down the Fishmen=black people argument

not actually sure if that's a good thing though :rock i dont care either way though as im not watching this :tupac and race changes don't bother me much unless they just completely butcher the character. I feel like Nojiko's kinda hard to fuck up

The same people that have a problem with Sanji never bring up what's wrong with Luffy (17) being with Boa Hancock (29).

There's just a gap in culture that doesn't translate well. But it's still a double standard.

Also to clarify this is not directed at OG, it's an observation I've made from people talking about Sanji in OL and other forums before someone twists my words :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The same people that have a problem with Sanji never bring up what's wrong with Luffy (17) being with Boa Hancock (29).

There's just a gap in culture that doesn't translate well. But it's still a double standard.

Also to clarify this is not directed at OG, it's an observation I've made from people talking about Sanji in OL and other forums before someone twists my words :mjlol
i dont think the boa one is good either i just dont actually think about it because
1. i dont remember any of the characters ages
2. i fucking hate Boa anyways :mjlol

it sucks for sanji because he is otherwise a good character, and the age gap in question isnt even in the manga so you would never know if you didnt pay attention to databooks

i dont think the boa one is good either i just dont actually think about it because
1. i dont remember any of the characters ages
2. i fucking hate Boa anyways :mjlol

it sucks for sanji because he is otherwise a good character, and the age gap in question isnt even in the manga so you would never know if you didnt pay attention to databooks
I agree, I just find it funny how inconsistent their complaints are, they're okay with one thing and not okay with something that's worse only because genders are swapped.

Official message from Oda:

unknown.png

Here's the translation

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The newspapers are out. It's been confirmed that the new Yonkou and new bounties are posted. But we won't find out this chapter.

New Yonkous' plural.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If Law and Kidd are Yonkous. That means in the official time line of One Piece, we have had 9 Yonkou.

Roger, Whitebeard, Mom, and Shiki Old Era
Whitebeard, Kaidou, Big Mom, Shanks -Golden Age.
Blackboard, Shanks, Big Mom, Kaidou-Turmoil Era.
Law, Kidd, Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks-Worst Generation Era.

Back