• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
If Picas pulling Country Level feats. Than that should scale to all YC4 level people. Especially because years ago the OBD said Picas fruit is based on his physical strength of abilities similar to it iirc.

pica by default is also already > ogan botan luffy = country+ level to a higher degree, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
that feel when even zombie oars gets that country+ scale thanks to skypiea luffy and can also powerbomb escanor :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
skypiea luffy's ogan botan is the equivalent to db freeza's namek saga feat = free zenkai stepping stone for the next arc characters/antagonists who are > that version of luffy :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I thought we treated luffy's skypeia's feat as an outlier

nope

it's a limit breaker = full power feat for that version of luffy, which means, any chars who are > that, get the scale too

and

there are many of them

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I can't wrap my head around Country level Lucci :mjlol

well, that's how zenkai's work, lad :mjlol

lt123 even in bleach, had upgraded [one of the many upgrades the verse had as well] for example ulquiorra's lanza from city+ to at least island+ levels and many chars got that scale too, thanks to this upgrade, lmao

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
15 Exatatons
Roger
Prime Beard
Xebec
Sengoku Prime
Garp Prime

2 Extaton
Top Tiers/Zoro's Ashura

1/10 Extaton level
YC1/Yc2

Country Level
Literally everyone of note that's not in the above.

Triple Digit City Level
Preskip Franky and Above.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Here's the second version of Dressrosa's bullshit.

Just need to feel like doing ALL the math over for the other remaining pair

Joy~

It involves the fact the Hajrudin fits falling down the pipes in Dressrosa as I previously linked scans a bit back discussing.
1/10 Extaton level
YC1/Yc2
???

You mean 3.676 petatons (being 1/10th the 36.763 petatons I got for Whitebeard's Ronse "fight" feat) and Vice-Admirals like Ronse/Vergo/Smoker and above.

Unless you meant to do similar with what I did with Ronse with feats like Queen enduring an assault from Big Mom? That'd still be off 2 exatons rather than a single exaton though.
Country Level
Literally everyone of note that's not in the above.
Still not really sure how to break down Luffy's Hanabi Ogon Botan from Skypiea. The number of punches/arm swings dictates the power of his singular punches/non-combo attacks.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't that make the calc un-usable since we can't make up an arbitrary amount of punches for his Hanabi. 🤷‍♂️
Might be able to do something if you count the relevant SFX and the number of times he appears to wave his arm on panel

Don't have much idea beyond that, though the Raigo is probably a solid representation of what someone with 500 million as a bounty purely based off their power can accomplish. Determining who that is will be annoying at best though.

Back