• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oda needs to do something for Katakuri.

The fact that he was surpass by almost all the rooftop 5 members now makes him look like the weakest of the YC1. Which he might be.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oda needs to do something for Katakuri.

The fact that he was surpass by almost all the rooftop 5 members now makes him look like the weakest of the YC1. Which he might be.
I think his level of strength fit his role and place in the story at the time tbh

he was just so memorable to everybody that there's a desire for him to be stronger

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Katak just looks week. I'm sure the powercreep will help.

But man....15 years of Mihawk wank has finally been vindicated.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OLers are saying that it's B's that Zoro has this but never trained.

But it's a canonical fact you can't train CoC. CoC is only as strong as the user.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah Yamato is Oden.

She can join the crew and the M3 can stay intact. Just like the original Roger pirates.

MrBopo

Paramount
Nah Yamato is Oden.

She can join the crew and the M3 can stay intact. Just like the original Roger pirates.
For the M3 to stay in tact Sanji will need to be > Yamato at the end of Wano. Otherwise Yamato will be Jinbei'ed and only join the crew later

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For the M3 to stay in tact Sanji will need to be > Yamato at the end of Wano. Otherwise Yamato will be Jinbei'ed and only join the crew later
Again that's not how it works.

The Rogers Pirates already proved this. Sanji doesn't have to be stronger. All three will be in the same tier.

This line of OL thinking has got many people thinking wrong.

Back