• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
franky deserves more. preskip he always seemed like he was just under the monster trio
Well I mean Post Skip he's been running g through everyone.

He fought Ikaros, stomped Baby 5 and Buffalo at the same time, fought Dellinger, Bastille, Senior Pink, and Machvuse at the same time. Then beat Senior Pink. Then beat Sasaki who is said to be the second strongest F6. Then he was ready to rumble against King and Big Mom.

So really Frankys on pace that he's been on in preskip. So he hasn't really lost anything.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Well I mean Post Skip he's been running g through everyone.

He fought Ikaros, stomped Baby 5 and Buffalo at the same time, fought Dellinger, Bastille, Senior Pink, and Machvuse at the same time. Then beat Senior Pink. Then beat Sasaki who is said to be the second strongest F6. Then he was ready to rumble against King and Big Mom.

So really Frankys on pace that he's been on in preskip. So he hasn't really lost anything.
thats true it just feels like outside of Senior Pink he hasn't had a fight that really put emphasis on it

I do like the Sasaki fight because he was actually weaker than Sasaki and still won, that doesn't happen a ton in OP so it was refreshing

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
One Piece movie spoilers.

A brief skirmish of Katakuri vs. Shanks.

Shanks CoC knocks out Momononga

Shanks CoC is so powerful Kizaru and Fujitora decide its best not to take him on in a full fight.

Luffy fights the monster in the dream world while Shanks fights the monster in the real world. They never meet but recognize each others haki.

Katakuri's CoO is so strong he can sense other people in other dimensions. Usopp and Yassop do the same thing.

Shanks was found as a baby by Roger. Confirmed.

Big Mom is alive confirmed.

@OtherGalaxy @El Hermano

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
franky is gonna make tf canon in oda piece

he gonna turn into an optimus prime like dude, in his final form, don't be surprised

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think there CoO just matched father and son. So they lead people to where they should fight.

Apparently they make a comment on how good Usopps CoO is.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
One Piece movie spoilers.

A brief skirmish of Katakuri vs. Shanks.

Shanks CoC knocks out Momononga

Shanks CoC is so powerful Kizaru and Fujitora decide its best not to take him on in a full fight.

Luffy fights the monster in the dream world while Shanks fights the monster in the real world. They never meet but recognize each others haki.

Katakuri's CoO is so strong he can sense other people in other dimensions. Usopp and Yassop do the same thing.

Shanks was found as a baby by Roger. Confirmed.

Big Mom is alive confirmed.

@OtherGalaxy @El Hermano
Bruh. You shitting me? Please tell me this shit is canon.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mean, it's toeiland

it's the same land, where luffy and toriko were stronger than gotenks but below ssj3 kakarot :russ :hestonpls

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Zoro's VA basically let it out that Zoro's bounty will be higher than Sanji's again.

Shanks abandon Uta because he wanted to live free, plus he didn't want to be targeted for her powers.

The Gorosei said only Shanks can stop Uta.

Luffy and Shanks acknowledge one another, but never meet.

Back