• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
could the entire straw hats crew beat kizaru together now i wonder?
If Yamato is part of the crew after this then for sure no questions they could but even without her they should be able too since Luffy is legit as can be right now and Zoro and Franky are packing big fire power right now

could the entire straw hats crew beat kizaru together now i wonder?
They could. As some people refuse to believe. Kaido is above the Admirals he's the strongest in verse currently and luffy is fighting him in his drunk state.

Unless you meant without luffy then no, unless Yamato joins then they have a shot.

I don't know the OBD are scallings but I'll say that they should at a minimum scale to what fi/punk hazard Luffys stats are
Fair enough, I don't know them too well either, it depends on where we scale the flying six ig

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blocky and @Darth Nihilus

Luffy, and Zoro are Continent Level with Realistic Speed +

Sanji and Jimbei are country level similar speed.

Mid Trio, well idk but Franky is atleast Kuma level so small Island level. Not sure about the others.

The Weakling Trio is atleast Seats level so maybe City. Nami's DC is probably in the DR level simply because she has Big Mom's weapon.

Luffy is a certified Top Tier. Yonkou level. Kizaru gets dogged walked by the crew. He have a hard time with Luffy alone. Adding Zoro would make it a stomp. Adding in Jimbei and Sanji. Would make it laughable.

And this is all assuming Yamato isn't the final member. Who is Luffy/Zoro's contemporary.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Gotta give Big Mom some credit for not actually being finished off by Kidd's attack but more by ring out.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean BFR is still a loss.

She'll probably be temporarily knocked out. And then get up and betray Kaidou.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
That, and the bombs being dropped too
Oh yeah. And she's still gonna survive that considering her dialogue at the end :lul

Might be one of the best tanking feats in the series especially considering the state she was already in before getting hit by the explosion.

Perhaps people who put Big Mom as > Kaido in durability while Kaido is > Big Mom in endurance had it right. Kaido being superior to BM in every respect is still possible I guess, but Kaido's gonna need a helluva tanking feat to top this.

Back