• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Lurko

Preeminent
Oh yeah. And she's still gonna survive that considering her dialogue at the end :lul

Might be one of the best tanking feats in the series especially considering the state she was already in before getting hit by the explosion.

Perhaps people who put Big Mom as > Kaido in durability while Kaido is > Big Mom in endurance had it right. Kaido being superior to BM in every respect is still possible I guess, but Kaido's gonna need a helluva tanking feat to top this.
That bitch is going to be in Elbaf. No wonder Roger ran when she wanted snu snu.
one piece laugh GIF by Funimation

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Law not only created a room that covered and island sized explosion and the noise it makes.

Without his devil fruit he was able to cut fire like Zoro and Kine'mon.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Doffy's win was bullshit tbh.

People Wank the shit outta doffy and always forget Law fought and Admiral and Doffy before they ever had a one on one.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And I'm not even saying Law would have beaten Doffy, but its very disingenuous to say he trashed Law with everything that happened.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Law's attack literally is almost two times the length of Onigashima. He cut through one of Mom's attacks in Misery, and he created a room bigger than the flower capital.

Idk men, idk. Oda literally wants Law to be a peer at this point.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I gotta admit, its kind of an asspull fruit
like why the fuck can he use electricity

but still, he absolutely washing Doflamingo now, I think that should be pretty obvious

Doffy isn't even on the All Stars or arguably the stronger Sweet Commanders level. Kaido straight up considered him a pathetic weakling. Rooftop Supernovas would murk him

Back