• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

9649789e0c68398a7e3428f22441d7d1399ec75b.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Anyone else thinks It's very likely that Sanji's a Lunarian at this point? Or perhaps possesses the DNA of one due to Judge's experiments?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think we will find out during the coverstory.

Could be because I think Nika is a Lunarian, and they have similar eyebrows to Sanji.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
oars is only called a criminal because of his association with the ancient kingdom by building wano, that's why he proudly wears the same symbol seen in Im's hat room it all lines up :wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Oars. I noticed back when Ace was in Wano, didn't he make a hat for Oars Jr? What was he doing in wano. Did Oars family live in wano? Is onigashima the Oars god of the verse? :catsalute
I don't remember why (or if it was even stated why) Ace was in Wano but he did definitely make Oars Jr's hat

My theory is Onigashima isn't a real skull and was built as a monument to Oars for pulling Wano together

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Ace was in Wano to stop by. He then met Tama, then Yamato, then he made Oars hat.

He wasn't there for any particular reason pre Tama

I don't remember why (or if it was even stated why) Ace was in Wano but he did definitely make Oars Jr's hat

My theory is Onigashima isn't a real skull and was built as a monument to Oars for pulling Wano together
I think Ace was in Wano to stop by. He then met Tama, then Yamato, then he made Oars hat.

He wasn't there for any particular reason pre Tama
Oh my bad, I should have explained better. I meant what was Oars Jr doing there. Do you guys have any info about Oars and Wano? I don't remember there being any.

Edit: I know Ace was there because he wanted to fight Kaido or something lol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The theory of Oars and Wano is because if you look at the map of Wano. Wano is put together like a puzzle and it doesn't seem like it natural.

When Oars was introduced. It was said he pulled the continents together to form a bigger one (?)

The theory is that Oars prime created Wano by pulling different continents together to make Wano. All of Wano has different dialects and climates.

Back