• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I honestly don't see Im as being much of a fighter but who knows

One of the Gorosei seems to be in possession of that one supreme grade sword so they can probably all throw hands to some degree

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
He doesn't have Awakening, Neither does Big Mom

Oda doesn't think in ABC Logic otherwise every Veteran and YC would have Ryou

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Kaidou's awakening has been used this whole time.

Zoan awakening gives you insane endurance and healing. Which is something he has been using constantly.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
IMO, it was unnecessary for Oda to spend 7 pages on an emotional beat that was proven to be very efficiently done with a single page during chapter 1000. I get that this is supposed to be the "true" big moment(hopefully), but I still found it unnecessary for it to be almost a full blown recap of Wano's flashbacks which pretty much shit on the pacing. If anything, the clash could have taken place during 1047.

IMO, it was unnecessary for Oda to spend 7 pages on an emotional beat that was proven to be very efficiently done with a single page during chapter 1000. I get that this is supposed to be the "true" big moment(hopefully), but I still found it unnecessary for it to be almost a full blown recap of Wano's flashbacks which pretty much shit on the pacing. If anything, the clash could have taken place during 1047.
He's trying to blueball us. Classic Oda does this after a break twice. So everyone wants the story to move but he purposefully lets it hang

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i just feel like
If his DF is supposedly some kind of fish model, I have to imagine the Dragon is the awakening as per to jumping the waterfall myth
keep forgetting about this but yeah this is most likely

it's pretty similar to how the nika fruit's awakening was an entirely new transformation

I also don't believe zoan awakening in general is 'just' the stamina/recovery boost
even the Mino-jailers, all looked much different than any hybrid form does on its own

i just feel like

keep forgetting about this but yeah this is most likely

it's pretty similar to how the nika fruit's awakening was an entirely new transformation

I also don't believe zoan awakening in general is 'just' the stamina/recovery boost
even the Mino-jailers, all looked much different than any hybrid form does on its own
That one is iffy considering Momo has a "failed" fruit that is based off Kaido and he was never a fish, not that we know of anyways. He was just a small dragon when he was small.

Back