• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

It's match up based. But this doesn't disprove anything they all scale to the same thing here. When you can show me a feat they don't scale to the show me. But this is the OBD. Not the OL
I don’t really know what you mean here. The strongest (scalable) feat currently is Whitebeard smashing the head of a Vice Admiral which Chaos calced to be an insanely high number. We already scaled that to top tiers that are above Vice Admirals. Which is already includes YC/Admirals/Yonkou

Kaidou can beat them all. But Akainu probably beats Big Mom etc. You can't Def say.
Big Mom is equal to Kaido. This was already shown with how she fought on par with him for days and Law had to pull a Luffy Gear 5 Tier attack that didn’t even put her down. They needed some Nukes to be extra sure.

Big Mom would definitely beat those Admirals 1v1 at her best here.

Also to the point of Marco, I again proved you wrong when I showed Proof of Akainu not only nagging both Marco and Vistas attack but fighting all 16 commanders by himself. (15 cause Jozu was out)
That same Marco fought evenly with Kizaru and tanked Kizaru’s attack that was meant for Whitebeard.

so again how are you disproving anything when you have to bring up the only Admiral that we’ve ever seen beat another admiral?

epecially when you yourself said Marco was above the norm, yet don’t grant the same logic to Akainu here.

also Akainu is a logia who probably used Observation Haki to dodge those attacks from Vista and Marco like Katakuri, just like Aokiji with Whitebeard

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The argument never ends because you over inflate one feat (Marco and Jozu) when we have a plethoral of other feats to counter it.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
This isn’t gonna go anywhere because the argument never ends. You can have the last word @B Rabbit
It will be me who will have the last word:

df7.png

Heavily injured? Don't know about all that we need see the fight.

Also Luffy denies Yamato. As he doesn't like the Larping.
Yamato thing was fake. Lorentz was trolling

Wait, which part of it was fake? Luffy denying her as he doesn't like the larping or the entire thing? Because we saw the page in the last 2 chapters she wanted to join so that makes no sense...

Back