• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does Aokiji count only because he's an ex-Admiral because he's chill af
I think it was. Aokiji has a warm heart, but ice powers. Akainu had a cold heart, but burning power. Kizaru is slow minded but has the fastest fruit. Fujitora had a power that held you down, but he wanted you to flourish.

Now Green has the power to restore, but has the personality that wants to destroy.

Everybody is still recovering, so Aramaki still has a big advantage. Momo is definitely surprising me.

Sabo is the Enteī, The Emperor of Flames. My boy fought two admirals with his homies and they managed to save Kuma.
I think it was. Aokiji has a warm heart, but ice powers. Akainu had a cold heart, but burning power. Kizaru is slow minded but has the fastest fruit. Fujitora had a power that held you down, but he wanted you to flourish.

Now Green has the power to restore, but has the personality that wants to destroy.
Green Bull has the power to flourish, but he wants to hold people down.

basically Fujitora’s Opposite

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah. They play foils to each other similar to Aokiji and Akainu.

Green Bull seems to be Yamato's EoS opponent.

Luffy is on Kaido’s level, narratively speaking. His Yonkou status is legit now. So him being stronger than Aramaki is very likely. The thing is Aramaki is still an Admiral, Luffy is weakened, and also Aramaki can actually drain people’s strength and suck their nutrients to make himself stronger

so if Aramaki were somehow the weakest Admiral, with how he was able to drain people he might be able to amp himself and become one of the strongest under the right conditions.

imagine what he could do if he had access to a Knocked out Kaido… or Big Mom… or just any person around that level.

Interview about Oda and Detective Conan author about Gear 5

FYIOZwWUIAAQotB

FYIOqwlUsAA8P4q

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Exactly what I expected, tbh. Another seemingly nothing-burger of a film in terms of info and plot. At this point we're probably going to get what we were waiting for in the manga in the following months. I'll probably just wait and see if this movie comes to Israel, since we've already gotten the JJK movie and even the Fate one from October, which I heard ran for quite a while. Albeit, when it comes to OP, despite it being decently popular here, I think there's a good chance it won't make it to theaters unless it does well internationally.

Anyhow, I hope it has some crazy fights.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i didnt expect such a Shanks heavy chapter, it was actually really good. Excited for where this is all going

I'm not too surprised about Film Red. Oda wouldn't ever make us watch a movie to understand the manga, and if he did he would make it pretty clear it was a part of the story. Probably just there to build hype for Shanks among a bigger audience now that he's actually going to be on the move

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Momo probably doesn't want Yamato fighting because he believes she's a SH. And she shouldn't interfere anymore with Wano baytles.

Back