• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
tristan-l.png

So Garlan looks like Tristan from Yu-Gi-Oh then

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

Makes sense that God Valley is a West Blue Island since this is the place where Roger found Shanks and Shanks is stated to be from the West Blue.

I hope this flashback explains the connection between Kurozumi Higurashi and Rocks since she can turn into a young Stussy and Shiki.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Sorry for the double post. But it seems a new girl is introduced in this chapter. Also, Kuma's father died in God Valley.

It seems more info from 1095 appeared:
Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Sounds like Luffy’s mom that Garp would adopt lmao :catskully
People says it's Luffy's mother or Bonney's. I hope it's Luffy's.

Edit:
- The Celestial Dragons have an tournament that they do every three years, which is a “hunting competition.” They choose an island that is not affiliated with the World Government as a place to hold the competition,

Last edited:

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think any Top tier ever showed anything as impressive as One Shotting a YC2+Two Vets at once with a causal Ability

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OLers after it was confirmed when Luffy took him down with one AdvCoC G5 star gun.

"KIZARU IS THE STRONGEST PERSON ON EGGHEAD RIGHT NOW"

Back