• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Decent chapter, but yeah way overhyped. I didn't read spoilers though, and I am glad to see what we did see, but this really should have been two chapters. We're 1100 chapters in, there's no reason to keep pushing God Valley back now.

What's interesting is that Sengoku seems to have lied about God Valley to the Marines? Roger so far didn't team up with Garp at all to invade the island, he came with his entire crew for his own purposes. Also curious they mention a treasure of Hachinosu that was taken, which doesn't seem to be the Devil Fruits as...one of their crew would have just eaten them were that the case. This must be what Roger and Rocks are after, but no idea what it could be. Maybe the same thing Doflamingo talked about as the treasure of Mary Geoise? That's a bit of a reach though.

Glad to see Shiki.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
True, but it would waste time showing GV then saying, oh btw back to Kuma.

We won't see GV until it becomes relevant to Luffy.
I think it could work tbh, I didn't expect Kuma's part of the story to be wrapped up so quickly since his fruit was one of the main prizes. Could easily see a scenario where his storyline and the Rocks/Roger/Garp/Saint conflict all play off each other, but clearly Oda has other plans

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think it could work tbh, I didn't expect Kuma's part of the story to be wrapped up so quickly since his fruit was one of the main prizes. Could easily see a scenario where his storyline and the Rocks/Roger/Garp/Saint conflict all play off each other, but clearly Oda has other plans
Kuma's also a legacy character. So Oda probably wants more for him.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Napier has One Piece as the greatest manga she read. On a list with Vagabond, FMA, HxH, and Berserk, and people are fuming. :skully

I tend to think most people will agree with her if they're not trying to be try hard edgy on the internet.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it's probably the most fun I have read for sure. Definitely don't think it's the best, but it's very engrossing in such a way that you can overlook any flaws and just enjoy the ride.

Napier has One Piece as the greatest manga she read. On a list with Vagabond, FMA, HxH, and Berserk, and people are fuming. :skully

I tend to think most people will agree with her if they're not trying to be try hard edgy on the internet.
I don’t recall her putting Berserk in her list.

She stopped reading it because people warned her it had stuff she probably couldn’t handle since she mentioned r*pe and other stuff would get her to drop a book since she’s a mom and that stuff affects her

Just watched it again. She didn’t put Berserk in her list. She put Death Note in her list in B tier.

it's probably the most fun I have read for sure. Definitely don't think it's the best, but it's very engrossing in such a way that you can overlook any flaws and just enjoy the ride.
One Piece was her gateway drug into Manga—since before she was just a booktuber.

What’s truly based is that she didn’t grow up with Dragon Ball Z, is not familiar with it at all, and STILL put Dragon Ball Manga at S Tier.

That’s objectively based lmao.

So even the slightest shred of trust I've had in those fucking troglodytes is now gone. I don't give a shit if Ledon and co get knocked the fuck out and are hospitalized due to sheer excitement, I will have absolutely zero expectations from their reactions.
I’m glad I didn’t get hyped with that whole “its gonna be a 1044 tier chapter” because these guys have been lying through their teeth since the start of egghead

Kuma praying is cute. But I’m not ready to get hurt because I know Ginny is gonna die somehow

5cc4c00232708c2aa197f2352e7302bdd2f340732d26f3d56a8d7c6a3f1c81a3.png

El Hermano

Acclaimed
cXhZ1Hy.png

This and then the Kuma Church stuff. Pretty clear at this point that the WG are actual devils. I think the Buccaneers may have actually been a clan of religious folks who believed in Sun God Nika.

Back