One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
19c46e3d1697a6985a5cbd69e0fa8d46c6f902a9.pnj

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Monkey D. Dragon more like Monkey D. dragging his feet on the floor with how useless this bum is :tupac

El Hermano

Acclaimed
So Rayleigh could be the missing link, used to be a part of the Underworld alongside the Elders but then did something that made them cast him aside/made a decision to leave and give up on his immortality and live as a human.

So Rayleigh could be the missing link, used to be a part of the Underworld alongside the Elders but then did something that made them cast him aside/made a decision to leave and give up on his immortality and live as a human.
I don’t think he means that underworld

Remember that One Piece has a Underworld, The Black Market, Stussy is Queen of The Pleasure District

Rayleigh might’ve been given that title due to some association with Underworld emperors like Stussy, Lu Feld, Doflamingo, etc

Smoker even said Kuzan might have connection to the Black Market

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I don’t think he means that underworld

Remember that One Piece has a Underworld, The Black Market, Shakky is Queen of The Pleasure District

Rayleigh might’ve been given that title due to some association with Underworld emperors like Stussy, Lu Feld, Doflamingo, etc

Smoker even said Kuzan might have connection to the Black Market
Stussy. Shakky is Ray's lover and former Empress of Amazon Lily.

Back