One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
The three week break is disappointing, but I felt this was a fun chapter to get before the break at least.

Luffy's speed feat this chapter was pretty wild. Saturn shoots his venom and before it can reach the group Luffy is able to uproot a tree, nibble it down into a baseball bat, paint it black with a can of paint he manifested from nothing, and swing the venom before it reaches. Those balls shouldn't have been slow at all if they are an attack from Saturn.

Lucci impresses, enduring the Zoro attack and the follow-up from Jinbe really helped solidify his stocks after last chapter threatened them. If he went down from that attack then I'd have to bump him down slightly on my list, but Oda is still treating him with respect.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I find it insane how people are still insisting on trying to provide the most reaching, head-canon explanations to Luffy literally just creating stuff out of thin air using his imagination.

That helmet, the can of paint and brush didn't come from that tree, the paint isn't his Haki, Luffy literally having his fucking eyes and scars DETACH FROM HIS BODY from Warcury's Haki blast(which was fucking dope)and then literally having to reattach them with his bare hands is as toonforce as it fucking gets.

The denial at this point is insane.

I find it insane how people are still insisting on trying to provide the most reaching, head-canon explanations to Luffy literally just creating stuff out of thin air using his imagination.

That helmet, the can of paint and brush didn't come from that tree, the paint isn't his Haki, Luffy literally having his fucking eyes and scars DETACH FROM HIS BODY from Warcury's Haki blast(which was fucking dope)and then literally having to reattach them with his bare hands is as toonforce as it fucking gets.

The denial at this point is insane.
The funniest take I've heard so far is "Rubberising air" when it comes to luffy running on air :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Why are so many Zoro fans saying he held back against Lucci?

Even Tekking thinks Zoro handicapped himself for some reason

Is ti too far fetched to say Zoro actually struggled with Lucci?

Zoro didn’t use Ashura with Kingeither does it mean he held back?
Because ya arguing with fanboy/stans who act like zoro is around Luffy tier of power and thinks he's the main star
Think Vegeta fanbase but without actually grievances to an extent and full on delusions

GJUb2W5akAAr3Xx

Great Potato

Preeminent
Dorry and Brogy are a good taste of why Elbaf is considered the mightiest nation in One Piece. It really seems these two would have blown through all of Wano's forces outside of Momonosuke and Yamato, and I'm not expecting them to be the best Elbaf has to offer. I'm betting on Loki being above these two, and if there is an Odin on the island then he should stand above everyone.

Seeing the extent of those two power really drives home just how much more hopeless Kid's predicament actually was.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Dorry and Brogy are a good taste of why Elbaf is considered the mightiest nation in One Piece. It really seems these two would have blown through all of Wano's forces outside of Momonosuke and Yamato, and I'm not expecting them to be the best Elbaf has to offer. I'm betting on Loki being above these two, and if there is an Odin on the island then he should stand above everyone.

Seeing the extent of those two power really drives home just how much more hopeless Kid's predicament actually was.
Really excited for the giants to just be absolute beasts. Really makes me wonder how powerful the Ancient Giants were too. I meme about Prime Oars a lot but he legitimately must have been an absolute monster if Dorry and Brogy can do all this.

My theory that Oars was only a criminal in the same way Zunisha was is feeling more and more real...it's all coming together

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm thinking of making a meta for case for Lightspeed Luffy and Kaidou. However, Inwill only post the thread here, because I don't want to deal with people over there. Lol

Back