• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Ivankov theorized that Uranus was a flying ship powered by The Mother Flame

Pluton is the actual ship, Uranous looks like a Space ship or a flying sawcer
Iva doesn’t mention Uranus at all, he just theorizes the Mother Flame could be an ancient weapon, at least if you’re referring to the conversation from chapter 1086. Far as I can tell we know nothing of Uranus beyond the name

Iva doesn’t mention Uranus at all, he just theorizes the Mother Flame could be an ancient weapon, at least if you’re referring to the conversation from chapter 1086. Far as I can tell we know nothing of Uranus beyond the name

op_tcb_1086n_012.png

It was a follow up to Dragon Debunking Ivankov’s first assertion that Vegapunk invented a weapon.

What Ivankov doesn’t know is that he’s right on both his guesses. The Mother Flame was replicated by Vegapunk, but the floating object could very well be Uranus. There is a reason why he only used the weapon now, and it was because Vegapunk made the motherflame and tested it on Lulucia. The mother Flame is a power source, but Uranius is the Ancient Weapon that was used to nuke Lulucia

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Mother Flame is an insane source of energy. Technically, even if we take into account the energy being divided among several beams MF being the source of energy could mean it can produce planetary level+ firepower in one shot, given the appropriate vessel :maybe

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
hw2gATW.png

S-108? Maybe the flame was created by using Ace's DNA instead of using it for a Seraphim?
I found ironic that Vegapunk mentions the sun when the Mother Flame was revealed. It made me remember of this part of chapter 1065.
lx3Zy8l.png

Lilith mentioning that Vegapunk wanted to create an eternal flame.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
hw2gATW.png

S-108? Maybe the flame was created by using Ace's DNA instead of using it for a Seraphim?
I found ironic that Vegapunk mentions the sun when the Mother Flame was revealed. It made me remember of this part of chapter 1065.
lx3Zy8l.png

Lilith mentioning that Vegapunk wanted to create an eternal flame.
"A&Mu"

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was in the process of making my OP scaling shit, and then Chopper with guard point blocks Saturn.

I love this series but man, with a series where everyone fights everyone its hard to rangle in some feats.

You can't even say its an outlier. Chopper not only stopped Big Mom, but he made Queen bleed. :lmao

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I was in the process of making my OP scaling shit, and then Chopper with guard point blocks Saturn.

I love this series but man, with a series where everyone fights everyone its hard to rangle in some feats.

You can't even say its an outlier. Chopper not only stopped Big Mom, but he made Queen bleed. :lmao
Wait until Chopper, Brook and Robin awaken their Devil Fruits.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
This guy will end up being Joy Boy.
And the God he met was the God of Skypeia from his era.

Back