One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rayleigh vs. Blackbeard.

And Rayliegh Def doesn't get low different.

Boa and Rayleighs bounties are above 1.5 billion.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Apparently Rayleigh off panels SSG
:giogio

I feel like I'm about to go OL mode at this rate. This is outright fucking stupid and is possibly an indicator Oda's improvising the path to the endgame. I feel like he's about to cut a ton of shit and blitz it.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ok you guys are saying alot of shit without the spoilers actually being clear cut so I’m gonna mute this for a while
Chapter 1059 Captain Koby’s Case
-New Pacifista model is call Seraphim, they are (big)children with white hair, brown skin and black wings
-Blackbeard attacked Amazon Lily amidst the Marine Invasion, he wants Hancock’s power. His new bounty is 3.996 billion
-Hancock turned most of the invaders(including Devon and Vasco) into stone. Her new bounty is 1.659 billion
-Rayleigh halts the conflict
-Koby is abducted by Blackbeard pirates
as confirmed by Redon :maybe

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Boa held her own against both the Marines and BB pirates but somehow Koby was going to capture her. Yeah OK.:skully

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
oda isn't going to do any of his warlords dirty lol they were his original endgame characters he obviously likes them a lot
No lol.

Yonkou were originally end game and warlords were last minute haha

But Bia is his daughter's favorite chatacter.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
No lol.

Yonkou were originally end game and warlords were last minute haha

But Bia is his daughter's favorite chatacter.
oh i got it backwards, but I remember him saying warlords caused him to extend the story a lot. Either way they were important enough for him to restructure the plotline

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
oh i got it backwards, but I remember him saying warlords caused him to extend the story a lot. Either way they were important enough for him to restructure the plotline
Yeah he came up with them last minute around Baratie. And because he like what he could do with them it extended the story.

Arcs like Alabasta, TB, and DR are because of that decision.

Back