• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i never thought kidd was dead tbh

blackbeard pirates are the only ones that seem to actively kill people
but it was implied he wanted moriah alive for whatever reason anyways

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
yeah Oda really likes to have characters just fall all the way off when their spirit gets crushed/they get old/whatever

Luffy needed an absolute bullshit powerup provided by Moria's own fruit to beat him when they first met which says a lot

yeah Oda really likes to have characters just fall all the way off when their spirit gets crushed/they get old/whatever

Luffy needed an absolute bullshit powerup provided by Moria's own fruit to beat him when they first met which says a lot
Ties in nicely to the alternate timeline "luffy" that exists where he doesn't become PK and becomes old and skinny.

Haki is essential to OP characters in general, it means everything in terms of growth and power in the setting unlike DF.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
eustass gon return with a zenkai

and tbh, it wasnt even a huge L, he was knocked out by a semi serious shanks, cuz eustass's attack alerted shanks and forced to knock him out like that, cuz he sensed that eustass was trouble

after all

remember

an arc ago

eustass broke big memes arm and law broke big meme's ribs, despite being peers, overall law was more of menace to her, and big meme was afraid more of him, still props to eustass

eustass gon return with a zenkai

and tbh, it wasnt even a huge L, he was knocked out by a semi serious shanks, cuz eustass's attack alerted shanks and forced to knock him out like that, cuz he sensed that eustass was trouble

after all

remember

an arc ago

eustass broke big memes arm and law broke big meme's ribs
I think Shanks was fully serious here when he knocked Kidd out since a part of Shanks character is that he doesn't like seeing his friends hurt. This is emphisised in chapter 1. So he went straight for the kill on Kidd.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
if he was fully serious, eustass would had been vaporized :mjpls

psure, the last moment, he toned down the output of the attacks, plus plot still wants eustass to be part of the roster :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ties in nicely to the alternate timeline "luffy" that exists where he doesn't become PK and becomes old and skinny.

Haki is essential to OP characters in general, it means everything in terms of growth and power in the setting unlike DF.

in an alt timeline

5876f819278d59372df89728eac87bacae66b918r1-512-412v2_uhq.jpg

luffy is part of the top saga in dbs, and fights dbs geeko :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
so what you say is

shanks = next gen roger

eustass = next gen oden

got it :mjpls

Great Potato

Preeminent
What was this about Garp not being able to kill Sakazuki?

lmao my god Garp hype is justified once again

I'm expecting equally crazy feats from Sakazuki when we catch him going all out, Oda loves Bunta Sugawara.

Still a great chapter for Garp and should hopefully hush people who look down on the old gen.

I'm assuming pre Kaido loss, Moria was an absolute beast. He just lost his mind when Kaido killed his crew.

It makes sense why BB would want him on his crew

BB should regret throwing him in the cell, prison is OP's version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. 150 chapters in the slammer and Moria is going to come out as a new man.

Back