• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Lucci was actually introduced around the same time as the Supernovas if we look at the full picture.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I was just speaking in general.
Couldn't tell because you rarely ever quote people :maybe
I just wanna make sure - I don't think being planned makes one more important. Obviously, Law and even Bonney are clear-cut evidence that's not always the case, especially with Oda. I'm just saying it's far easier to incorporate characters that have already been fleshed and thought out beforehand, or even characters that you suddenly feel like could be cool and work out as opposed to the Supernovas, considering the circumstances of their creation.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I wonder who's feat is going to come out better? Zoro's, Momo's or King's.
Gonna be King like I said. Still thinking of how to measure Zoro’s free fall. I’d imagine the ring of hake like smoke with himself and his center of mass still roughly towards the center should tell us he didn’t fall much at all (like, something barely perceived)… just I have no fucking clue how I’m measuring it when his ass is folded over into an indistinct blob stick figure. Rather not use Enma, as it literally has no consistent size depending on who wields it (much bigger in Oden’s hands than Zoro’s)

Momo’s annoying 2 fold. Onigashima already shed a bunch of mass and it almost looks like he dragged it over to the right and up on some kind of diagonal as opposed to just a straight line? So it’s not a straight forward figure out the free fall of some of Onigashima’s debris, I have to think about how much Onigashima rose compared to how much Onigashima debris fell and while not complex I don’t feel like it? :skully

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember the amount of butthurt the Momo calc had at vs battle so really excited to see what you do.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
There's something weird about Hakiless Mentally 8 Momo being potentially able to defeat The likes of Cracker or even YC2

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Dragon DF is broken in combination with Oden's natural body strength.

Momo has potential to be a top 5 fighter.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I remember the amount of butthurt the Momo calc had at vs battle so really excited to see what you do.
Don't get too excited, pretty sure their Onigashima is larger for some reason as an assumed 10 second time frame will not get petatons with my figures :hm

Back