• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG_20230724_142403.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i have a friend who is a longtime (like since elementary school) OP fan who told me some new fans were skipping straight to Wano and ive never been more confused

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
its like reading the return of the king as the first lord of the rings book it just doesn’t make any sense to do that. it doesn’t even take you that long to read op anyways, altogether it was about 6 months of reading for me and i got two kids. A young person with no family to take care of can catch up in 2-4 months easy once they get into it

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
One Piexe is the shit these days. Everyone wants to act like an OG.

Real OGs remember when One Piece was constantly disrespected and got canceled multiple times on Toonami. How Naruto and Bleach were caught up with Japs. But One Piexe was still at Alabasta.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Blame Oda "The real one piece starts now, you can skip everything else" From egghead onwards :jerrykek
afaik swathes of fans were doing this before egghead even started, to jump into the hype of the wano anime i guess?

its weird to me bc it isn’t even like they start postskip, which at least then would tell a coherent story

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The spoilers are out.

Garp said if Aokiji was 2% more serious he would destroy him in his prime 1v1.

Back