• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
fraudhawk-painting-his-sword-art-by-me-v0-tiyl0ohtx4qa1.png

from his instagram acc
FupMx_pWYAI5AQg.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i did that in one attosecond = casual mftl, one of my casual speed feats, tbh

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean.
Maybe Luffy uses AdvCoC Haki punch and it just rocked Kizaru.

That's more likely than anything else.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the other thing we’ve seen is luffy has zero reservations jumping right into Gear 5 against someone he takes seriously like Lucci (and we know he likes to sandbag against people he doesn’t take seriously i.e having Gear 4 in his pocket the entire time against Hody and Caesar)

im guessing what’ll happen is Kizaru moves too fast for him to jump to Gear 5, he counters with acoc in base or something, fight continues until he makes that space

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Luffys not a cocky person.

After his fight with Lucci. He said he could take both Rob Lucci and Kaku. With a complete straight face.

Something tells me Luffy started going all out with the AdvCoC shit.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also Luffy was able to f8ght Kaidou in base for a while. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he can fight Kizaru in base

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the other thing we’ve seen is luffy has zero reservations jumping right into Gear 5 against someone he takes seriously like Lucci (and we know he likes to sandbag against people he doesn’t take seriously i.e having Gear 4 in his pocket the entire time against Hody and Caesar)

im guessing what’ll happen is Kizaru moves too fast for him to jump to Gear 5, he counters with acoc in base or something, fight continues until he makes that space
and then he starts blitzing his lasers and throws them back at kizaru :wow

El Hermano

Acclaimed
That post was deleted. They're now saying Zoro vs Lucci and Luffy vs Kizaru are just one panel each and they are just the initial clashes.

Meh. Wake me up after the break.

That post was deleted. They're now saying Zoro vs Lucci and Luffy vs Kizaru are just one panel each and they are just the initial clashes.

Meh. Wake me up after the break.
So I was right even when the so called “Spoiler providers” said I was wrong?

:dankpepe

Never doubt me again guys. I will never lead you niggas astray like these “professionals” do :supercat

Back