• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Luffy got kicked out of the Lab Force Field and had to come back again, so he got roughed up by the force field trying to get back at Kizaru

I can see the Admiral slander start :maybe

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Took him 7 months

Lmao

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
F58_hXjWkAAhvKb

El Hermano

Acclaimed
To be fair, Kizaru did seem to have shot beams at Luffy point blank, but there are no visible blatant dodging/blocking attempts. Those panels are a bit od.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
The only laser beams that characters seem to want to dodge are long beams, the smaller beams never manage to hit anyone ever. The only time that's happened was when Marco blocked those for WB.
They situations they were used in were rather bullshit. Also, from afar, with their spread, it could make sense. But point blank? I refuse to believe it's that impractical.

They situations they were used in were rather bullshit. Also, from afar, with their spread, it could make sense. But point blank? I refuse to believe it's that impractical.
It's easier to chalk it up to inconsistancy of the author, Oda doesn't care if they move at LS or not. He seems to care more about the weight/power Kizaru seems to put in his speed. Even though light has no "weight" lol

The only way I can make sense of it is that the light he puts weight in has more speed? But that's hard to prove I'd assume.

I always thought Kizaru just goes pure speed and at the last possible second he puts his weight in.
That can't be the case, because that would mean he doesn't need to accelerate. But this chapter shows him accelerating is key to adding more power.

For example if he is always light speed. Light speed is constant and doesn't change, the kick he gives Hawkins is stated by himself "Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light" with barely any room for "acceleration"

This chapter his light speed wasn't hitting anything. Until he "Accelerated" from afar to kick luffy. Which suggests he was either

A. moving faster than before by "accelerating"
B. luffy got hit because Oda wanted him to get hit and kizaru isn't moving faster than he normally does

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well it will have to be the last option because Light is not going to get any faster by accelerating.

But like we have said. Luffy jobs every arc so Luffy had to be kicked through the barriers to add tension.

opscans and TCB scans can’t agree between acceleration and speed.

But the laser that Kizaru traveled through became bigger as he was talking so maybe its him adding his mass to the light speed?
Wouldn't this mean he travels below lightspeed as he already made light and it takes longer for him to travel through that said light since he added mass. :hm

Sub-rel OP we back boys. :mjlol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think we are making a bigger deal out it than we should.

Oda needed Luffy to be kicked and he got kicked. Any more deep dive on it because anal retention

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
kizaru > base kaido, at least, so far, all that admiral downplay aint looking good for the doubters now, does it? 🤷‍♂️

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ftl oda piece might be canon, only cuz of g5 luffy, and that will scale only to g5 luffy tier of chars, only, to nobody else

and to be that canon, we need to see kizaru being outmatched and damaged, etc, you get the point, now the real fight about to begin, in the sense, for the ftl aspect we talk, one thing is for sure, kizaru aint giving up this easy, he def will put up a fight

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Thinking about it now - why the fuck did Kizaru fly far from Egghead just to then pop Yata mirror against an opponent whom he probably at the very least suspects, if not outright aware has FS?

Back