One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
Wasn't it actually stated that the new Pacifista are stronger?
They straight up got bubble sheilds to mimick seastone. So they logically are. Theyre the improved versions i think
good chapter but ????????????

That reveal?????
That explains why the Celestial Dragons live in the highest peak of the world and why they displaced the seraphim

Also puts into perspective Lili and the neftari family choosing to stay down

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Well, Imu sounds like Mu, one of the legendary continents that disappeared under the ocean. And the Nerona is a reference to Nero, a roman emperor who supposedly burned Rome. Only in this case, Nerona Imu flooded the world.

By the way, I have the theory that Laugh Tale is an underground island that is under the Red Line. We have seen cloud islands and a underwater island. Why not an underground island?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Not just burned Rome, but blamed Christians for it and gave it grounds for persecution.

So it’s funny that Nerona Imu in this case persecutes the D Clan, and is likely responsible for the destruction of the Ancient Kingdom.
Blackbeard is Mithra :smugsloth

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Mihawk not only has the same eyes as Imu, but also a sword with a cross and his first name is a reference to Dracula.

...Maybe Mihawk was/is a part of a nerona dynasty?

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Kinda on the nose as he's rivals with Shanks, who also has Celestial Dragon connections

Peeps will probably not like it but Mihawk will def have some level of connection to Nika

Back