• Bleach

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
one piece
it's just fun
naruto i grew up with but it gets disappointing the longer it goes on. OP was certainly more fun in the first half, but it still feels rewarding to read after that

never bothered with bleach

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
Nardo > OP > Clorox for me.

I first watched Nardo in 2006 and got really into it around the Tsunade arc, started reading the manga in ~2009 on youtube of all places. I essentially stopped caring about the plot after the pain arc, but it was still entertaining to me. As flawed as the war arc was, it still had some of my favourite moments. Nardo anime also has great music.

I got into OP around the time the timeskip happened in the manga and while it manages to entertain me every once in a while, Oda makes it impossible for me to truly care about either the plot, characters or fights.

Never got into Clorox, something about Kubo's artstyle always rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I'll give it another try some day.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Grew up with Naruto as well, Chuunin Exam was probably the arc that I enjoyed the most from the big three, followed by Sasuke Retrieval arc. (The openings also helped with that)
personally I find it really great up until the end of the pain arc and all the talk about messiah naruto which imo, just utterly destroyed what made part 1 great. (End of Kazekage mission was a great blunder but I can still accept that as a one time thing)
Then I just slowly lost interest in it that by the time the war arc came I just want it to end.

One Piece was…. Something else.
I actually have no plans of reading it for a long time because the art just looks goofy to me which in turn made it really hard for me to enjoy it.
But then I started the Jaya arc and well, I finished reading up to the latest chapter (was around fishman island at this time) in like a week or two.
My two most favorite arcs in the series was Jaya and Ennies Lobby.

Honestly found Bleach the most appealing one out of the three.
Good animation, goated osts, great choreo. It’s writing is just not up to par compared to the other two. Writing also took a massive nose dive after the aizen reveal, oh well, at least it was cool all throughout its run.

Back