• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Part 1 Rock Lee (Naruto) vs Kaku Kaiou (Baki)

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Strong Fist (Goken) vs Power of Disappearance (Shao-Lee)

vs

DisgustingSpiffyAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
From what little I know, Lee is gonna beat this old man Stupid
New forum, same me posting matches in the meta section. Eh, MB?

As for the match, it really shouldn't be a stomp if the numbers on our and VBs wiki are still good.

Kaku was able to completely negate the damage from a serious Yujiro punch (no demon back). Everywhere I go seems to put that in the low town+ range based on Yujiro countering an earthquake, which should be right around where Lee sits. Though, I don't know the exact numbers for either. Lee could be town level to a higher degree than Yujiro, I suppose.

OFF-TOPIC TANGENT:
This reminds me. At the risk of being lynched, I think we should steal VSBs sub-tiering system. Using a completely meaningless combination of numbers and letters like they do is dumb, but we would stop a lot of stomp threads before they started if we made it so noobs could immediately tell if someone is at the top or bottom of a tier.

I'd vote for something like "Class-A Planet Buster" or "City-level, Class-B". I'm a genuine S-Class NEET. I would personally edit all the pages (all. of. them) myself if that's what it takes.
*Yes, full capitalization. Our ranks might be descriptive but they are made-up titles/names. This butt-tickles me about our current system too. Embrace capitalization and hyphens.

The top of each tier is about 1000x the power of the bottom of that tier. That really needs to be broken down further. That's like taking two dudes, one has a million dollars and the other has a billion dollars, and labeling both dudes as "rich". I mean...I guess you aren't wrong (relative to a 9-5er) but you haven't been very informative either. We already do this to some degree with "small and large" added to things like stars and planets. We need to apply the concept of subdividing these levels more broadly.

Last edited:

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
We could use more OBD-common terms if that helps the aesthetics part. Something like "planet level (mid)". Like what we do with immortality and regen.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Lee could be town level to a higher degree than Yujiro, I suppose.
The most cited calc for Yujiro seems to be this one. Specifically the mid-range, 15kt.

Chaos has Oro's snakes at 9kt, which KN0 Naruto scales to directly. Given his performance against Kimimaro compared to Naruto's performance, base Lee should scale as well.

It wouldn't shock me if the 3rd or 5th Gate doubles Lee's power, but I'm not sure we have data to confirm that. 18kt would put him in the same range as Chouji after taking 2/3 of his pills. Which sounds about right.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
New forum, same me posting matches in the meta section. Eh, MB?

As for the match, it really shouldn't be a stomp if the numbers on our and VBs wiki are still good.

Kaku was able to completely negate the damage from a serious Yujiro punch (no demon back). Everywhere I go seems to put that in the low town+ range based on Yujiro countering an earthquake, which should be right around where Lee sits. Though, I don't know the exact numbers for either. Lee could be town level to a higher degree than Yujiro, I suppose.

OFF-TOPIC TANGENT:
This reminds me. At the risk of being lynched, I think we should steal VSBs sub-tiering system. Using a completely meaningless combination of numbers and letters like they do is dumb, but we would stop a lot of stomp threads before they started if we made it so noobs could immediately tell if someone is at the top or bottom of a tier.

I'd vote for something like "Class-A Planet Buster" or "City-level, Class-B". I'm a genuine S-Class NEET. I would personally edit all the pages (all. of. them) myself if that's what it takes.
*Yes, full capitalization. Our ranks might be descriptive but they are made-up titles/names. This butt-tickles me about our current system too. Embrace capitalization and hyphens.

The top of each tier is about 1000x the power of the bottom of that tier. That really needs to be broken down further. That's like taking two dudes, one has a million dollars and the other has a billion dollars, and labeling both dudes as "rich". I mean...I guess you aren't wrong (relative to a 9-5er) but you haven't been very informative either. We already do this to some degree with "small and large" added to things like stars and planets. We need to apply the concept of subdividing these levels more broadly.
idk if it's actually on the wiki but we sort of do have a similar system already with for example Small Town Level, Small City Level Etc. It accomplishes the same thing, we would just need to more clearly state where it stops and ends on the wiki eg how many kilotons is small town level versus town level versus town level+

Back