Percy Jackson runs a One Piece Gauntlet

Ok so Percy runs a gauntlet fighting every character from East Blue to Summit War

Round 1 (East Blue) Ax-Hand Morgan, Buggy, Kuro, Don Kreig, Arlong, and Smoker together

Round 2 (Alabasta and Skypea) Crocodile, all of Boroque Works, Enel & his Followers all together + Arc Maxim

Round 3 (Water 7 Saga) Rob Lucci, Franky, CP9, Buster Call Vice-Admirals (Strawberry, Yamakaji, Doberman, Onigumo and Momonga.), and Aokiji

Final Round (Summit War Saga) Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, Garp, Sengoku, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Moria, Boa, Kuma, Vice Admirals, and the Blackbeard Crew

Bonus: Percy gets the Curse of Achilles if he struggles at round 3

How far does he go?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Percy's obd profile seems very bereft.

Found this on the comprehensive energy page though

Typhon throws Hephaestus: 32.2 kilotons (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)

Jason splits Mount Diablo: 9.27 - 11.12 megatons (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)

Percy Jackson holds up the sky: 4.4 - 169 gigatons (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)

Athena throws Mount Etna: 93.73 gigatons (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)

Percy's around island level, and lightning to light speed. Haven't watched one piece but from what I remember off reading Chaos's calc, OP reaches island level with Gecko Moria. So either stops with him or gets past and then gets stopped.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I don't think Percy's water powers here will be good enough for high tiers either

Sure Percy can make glacier sized waves, but Aokiji could casually freeze it for example.

And if your fast enough, any character can easily dodge and avoid any waves he throws unless he tries to cover the entire island.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Where are pre-skip characters at? I’ve seen a few back and forth where they’re anywhere between MHS-FTL and Town-Island level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ftl preskip:skully.

I think G5 Luffy got accepted to Lightspeed just cause of his current fight with Kizaru. But no one in OP is FTL.

We thought maybe it was possible. But we made the wise decision to wait for Kizaru to fight G5 Luffy. Which was correct because they have been fighting evenly.

It's wank really to assume FTL from anyone. No one in OP is a tier above Kizaru at the moment imho

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Ftl preskip:skully.

I think G5 Luffy got accepted to Lightspeed just cause of his current fight with Kizaru. But no one in OP is FTL.

We thought maybe it was possible. But we made the wise decision to wait for Kizaru to fight G5 Luffy. Which was correct because they have been fighting evenly.

It's wank really to assume FTL from anyone. No one in OP is a tier above Kizaru at the moment imho
We still haven’t seen Awakened Kizaru yet tbf :maybe

Awakened Kizaru could definitely be a tier above his base self if we consider how even with how much stronger Luffy’s base and G4 forms got with Adv CoC yet he still needed G5 to truly be on the same tier as Kaido.

Percy's obd profile seems very bereft.
You could try creating an account on OBD and speak to Nevermind to see if he can give you permission.

There's also tacocats calc on fn but I'm too lazy to check rn
I’ve archived Tacocats calcs.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You could try creating an account on OBD and speak to Nevermind to see if he can give you permission.

I’ve archived Tacocats calcs.
Thanks.

Back