Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
it's not dishonest
It's what you said.

random people online >>> facts at least to you
More like

People who actually know this hobby and post actual facts>>>> Your shitty headcanon that ignores what's onscreen and inserts your own made up contradictory bullshit.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
it's not dishonest
It's what you said.

random people online >>> facts at least to you
I am going to informally warn you here and now. Cease stonewalling and cease attempting to stir up trouble or being dishonest with another user's posts and comments, right now.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
eople who actually know this hobby and post actual facts>>>> Your shitty headcanon
Acting as if it's just me who thinks that way, your site thinking x way does not mean anything with regard to facts nor does it most people agree with you as different sites have different opinions on things, im sorry you cant handle people who disagree with you
unknown.png

Majority can think water is actually, a solid that does not make it a solid
I will always say water is a liquid as that is the fact of the matter regardless of how many idiots deny it

Bob74h

The Supreme King
That's not at all what MB even stated and somehow, you take that for your own nonsensical agenda.
People ARE listening to your arguments, you are IGNORING people's rebuttals and continue to believe you are right when you bring us manipulated nonsense as backing.
That's not at all what happened and we both know it unlike you, I wont lie about it
Still ignored my point about the city blast being a causal feat
unknown.png

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Acting as if it's just me who thinks that way, your site thinking x way does not mean anything with regard to facts nor does it most people agree with you as different sites have different opinions on things, im sorry you cant handle people who disagree with you
unknown.png

I will always say water is a liquid as that is the fact of the matter regardless of how many idiots deny it
You don't seem to understand it at all here.

This is the OBD. We are not on those other sites or in those other VS sections. We are here, you are here. You are not going to get your arguments to fly or your claims accepted simply by spamming repeatedly appeal to popularity claims/consensus arguments at all.

Also you are towing the line dangerously with acting out of turn despite my warnings and MB's on top of that.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Acting as if it's just me who thinks that way
Lol dumbass, the fact we have seen your kind before is why we are barely humoring you as it is because the stupid shit you say was all too damn common in the OBD from it's conception, and acting as if we should ever give a fuck about what others sites say shows how new and uneducated you are about our history. The rules and views of other sites mean nothing to us, never have and never will. We follow more on consistency and feats than any word of mouth from unreliable characters and inconsistent outliers. Don't like it? Leave. No on will miss you.
But a majority saying water is liquid does not mean your argument that it is not is any less false.
But you're not saying water is liquid, your saying that it is a gas just because it can evaporate and turn into vapor.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
More sites seem to agree with me then you so if you wanna cry consensus as you types do then wouldt the ad poplum argument, the only argument which you people actually use. show me as right not you
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/piccolo-daimao-vs-pein-rikudo.27468/#post-3008922

Consensus is actually on my side so following this forum's logic, guess that makes me right
Consensus is that piccolo daimao is stronger then city lv, No one needs to debate this. Just taking a page out of your book guys
unknown.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
More sites seem to agree with me then you so if you wanna cry consensus as you types do then wouldt the ad poplum argument, the only argument which you people actually use. show me as right not you
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/piccolo-daimao-vs-pein-rikudo.27468/#post-3008922

Consensus is actually on my side so following this forum's logic, guess that makes me right
Consensus is that piccolo daimao is stronger then city lv, No one needs to debate this. Just taking a page out of your book guys
unknown.png
I warned you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back