All the best wizards and witches

Dumbledore
Grindelwald
Snape
Voldemort
McGonagall
Hermione
Harry

Could have been sorted easily into ravenclaw. The only one that was a prodigy that didn’t fit was Bellatrix who was undoubtedly a slytherin. Ron should’ve gone to hufflepuff. But it was Harry’s destiny that brought everyone into gryffindor and slytherin. Otherwise, had the task of killing Voldemort not been assigned to Harry, they would’ve all been in ravenclaw.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm curious of the alt universe where Harry actually gets put into Slytherin and how that would have altered the timeline of events :hm

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I'm curious of the alt universe where Harry actually gets put into Slytherin and how that would have altered the timeline of events :hm
Alternate universe Harry would be another Grindelwald .

Instead of championing Muggle he would have wanted Muggles world be ruled by Wizards .

• Lizard kek
Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Dunno what this means, pairing brain from when I was 14 still wants to riot over Harrmione not being canonical. RIOT. RIOT INTO THE NIGHT

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All the best wizards and witches

Dumbledore
Grindelwald
Snape
Voldemort
McGonagall
Hermione
Harry

Could have been sorted easily into ravenclaw.
To be a Ravenclaw, you have to actually be smart and shit, Harry is too much of a dumbo to get into Ravenclaw. :kobeha

I agree with Hermione though and that the series should have had one main character from every house, not just Griffindor.

Reactions: Ral
Back