Popular games you couldn't get into

Dwimmerlaik

Changer of Ways
For me, it's Souls games. Didn't hate Dark Souls or Elden Ring but it didn't quite catch my interest either

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MOBAs and MMOs in general. Less so with the latter since I'll play pretty much any MMO for a few days, have fun with it, then never touch it again. 80% of JRPGs also fail to capture my attention so they qualify too.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Fallout, skyrim, darksouls, witcher and anything similar to that.
Mid.
I think I just don't like RPG stuff
seems boring.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Red Dead 2, one was a great great game but I think the hype over this one killed it

GOW Ragnarock this one is puzzling I think I started it too late after all my friends had beat it or got close to beaten git and sadly i don't want to admit but I haven't beaten it yet, maybe when they release on PC ill buy it over

Souls Games , yes but beacuse I dont have that play style im a go in a mob and take hits to give hits

Last Of Us well this one still burns I shit talked it because I was playing other game's at the time and obviously its one of the best games made and ive had it in my library for years, I have not played it or even opened it. The hype and expectation I think is gripping me

Most indies save for Infested Planet, Darkest Dungeon and EYE Divine Cybermancy. I very much prefer a good old janky game than a new game trying to be janky to appear good.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I tried League for a few months and even tried local competitions, but the community has always been toxic and ass like these people live and breath the game through a virtual ventilator or Bane mask even (most probably do tbfh)
For me, it's Souls games. Didn't hate Dark Souls or Elden Ring but it didn't quite catch my interest either
Same.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
I tried League for a few months and even tried local competitions, but the community has always been toxic and ass like these people live and breath the game through a virtual ventilator or Bane mask even (most probably do tbfh)

Same.

Oh League I cant get into tried for under 3 months

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
mass effect because it played like garbage and the dialogue system was lame

• Agree

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Metroid.

I love popular Nintendo franchises like Mario (along with Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario) Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, and Super Smash Bros. But Metroid just isn’t for me.

Breathe Of The Wild for me, Nintendo way
Love watching content on it but never played and actully enjoyed enough ( dont kill me)

Mario Kart 64 was a good game but always preferred Diddy Kong Racing so could throw that into my Nintendo hat

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Love watching content on it but never played and actully enjoyed enough ( dont kill me)

Mario Kart 64 was a good game but always preferred Diddy Kong Racing so could throw that into my Nintendo hat
Haven't played BOTW either but I dare skip straight to the latest game next week lol

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Been trying to catch up to The Legend of Heroes current games, but they release new sequels and arcs like clockwork now and it's too much to keep up with lol

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

I also prefer Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong 64, and Star Fox Adventures over Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, and Conker.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Genshin Impact
May have something to do with it running like shit on my computer, but maybe my computer knows what's best for me

Played it when it first came out, was super excited but the gathca stuff came on way too fast and havnt touched it since

Back