Postshit and will tell you your future

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Clickbait title :LOS

Tell me what you are currently doing and I will create an imaginary future for you :tellmemore:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now I'm waiting for you to give me an accurate prediction of the future
Hmmm... 🔮

I predicted that you would be the first member to postshit and fall for my obvious clickbait and for that, you get a lukewarm fortune telling-styled future definitely not written by an AI or anything.

In your near future, you will receive a letter inside of a pure black colored envelope in the mail with no return address that will have an invitation to attend a top-secret interdimensional space travel mission. You become an astronaut and embark on an epic voyage to explore the cosmos. On this journey, you encounter alien civilizations, breathtaking celestial phenomena, and contribute to groundbreaking scientific discoveries.

Unbeknownst to you, your journey takes an unfortunate turn, and your ship's navigation system did not notify you that you were entering a blackhole due a bad OTATS (Over the Air and Through Space) software update. You ultimately end up in a time loop for many eons before you have the bright idea to start up the microwave and cook up your favorite brand of popcorn. You then realize it's salt and butter-free popcorn, and before you could let out a cry, your ship starts to rattle and shake furiously.

Alas, you look out the window of your spaceship, and there it is, planet Earth babyyyyy, HOME, and so you think... You end up landing on a planet TWENTY times the size of Earth and the inhabitants on it are essentially a fusion of various species you have never seen before. You land safely on this new planet, but you are immediately vacated from your ship, and held in prison for several years as the inhabitants who do not speak your tongue interrogate you endlessly without rest.

Fast-forward twenty years and your fellow human beings from your home planet, true Earth, have developed the technology needed to locate and rescue you. You and your new team fight your way out of this unknown universe and planet and your name goes down in history as one of the pioneers of interstellar exploration, making your mark on the future of space travel and expanding humanity's understanding of the universe.

And with that I dare say, have a good future 🫡

Hmmm... 🔮

I predicted that you would be the first member to postshit and fall for my obvious clickbait and for that, you get a lukewarm fortune telling-styled future definitely not written by an AI or anything.

In your near future, you will receive a letter inside of a pure black colored envelope in the mail with no return address that will have an invitation to attend a top-secret interdimensional space travel mission. You become an astronaut and embark on an epic voyage to explore the cosmos. On this journey, you encounter alien civilizations, breathtaking celestial phenomena, and contribute to groundbreaking scientific discoveries.

Unbeknownst to you, your journey takes an unfortunate turn, and your ship's navigation system did not notify you that you were entering a blackhole due a bad OTATS (Over the Air and Through Space) software update. You ultimately end up in a time loop for many eons before you have the bright idea to start up the microwave and cook up your favorite brand of popcorn. You then realize it's salt and butter-free popcorn, and before you could let out a cry, your ship starts to rattle and shake furiously.

Alas, you look out the window of your spaceship, and there it is, planet Earth babyyyyy, HOME, and so you think... You end up landing on a planet TWENTY times the size of Earth and the inhabitants on it are essentially a fusion of various species you have never seen before. You land safely on this new planet, but you are immediately vacated from your ship, and held in prison for several years as the inhabitants who do not speak your tongue interrogate you endlessly without rest.

Fast-forward twenty years and your fellow human beings from your home planet, true Earth, have developed the technology needed to locate and rescue you. You and your new team fight your way out of unknown this universe and planet and your name goes down in history as one of the pioneers of interstellar exploration, making your mark on the future of space travel and expanding humanity's understanding of the universe.

And with that I dare say, have a good future 🫡
Bet
Sounds more interesting than 20 years in regular jail, I'll take it

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm gonna force your eyes open clockwork orange style

Back