Prime Michael Jordan vs any anime basketball plater

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
lebron will never beat prime jordan, no matter how hard they try to make him look like

the fact alone that jordan faced every high tier and top tier from the late 80s/90's, and outskilled them, that alone makes him truly the best nba player, even from the og basketball players, even those who were jealous of him, still say that jordan is the best nba player of all times

Blade made me curious of how good jordan would fare against guys like kuroko no basket and such.

Bonus:
Jordan gets feats from Space jam

Who can beat jordan?
Chicago Bulls Basketball GIF

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Aren't No Basket just regular high school basketball players?
Daiki Aomine is the furthest thing from a regular high school basketball player. While everyone else is doing skillful shit the normal way(blatant anime powers not included, like Akashi's eyes or Kise's literal perfect copy), this nigga was doing the equivalent of Call of Duty trick shots in basketball, and nailing even the most absurd of them with the greatest of ease, because shonen will be shonen.:mjlol

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Jordan would probably be permanently in the direct drive zone and instantly cause his team to go super saiyan

Shaq would most likely be an even bigger beast of a dunker than Murasaki which is absolutely mental since he canonically outmuscled Silver Nash who had like easily 60+ pounds on him and a full foot in stature

Back