pronouns feature.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
they/them was a pronouns option early on but Ral cut it for some reason I don't know why

• Sus
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait a rootin' tootin' darn minute... I never removed 'They/Them', so you spread LIESSS, queen of the trolls!!!! :blobfacade

3mK7X6t.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Next thing you know, I'll be adding 'Crocodile/Alligator' to the list as well :shurismug

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay but why is a single-choice drop down and not a list with checkboxes
I can allow for multi-selection, but it would make it far easier for certain individuals to abuse, and it would look horrible under the avatar when you post.
is there a way to choose multiple? could also add "any"
"any" is more commonly used as a determiner, adjective, or adverb, not a pronoun :catplacent

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Easy, @Goth Boy will simply apply all pronouns and neopronouns in existence just because. Unless I add multi-set pronouns and ban GB from using the custom field altogether because xe can't decide whether or not ey wants to be a per or ve.

I also don't want to keep adding more pronouns as the planet keeps rotating, and we get a new set each year. That's why "Username Only" exists to cover the neopronouns (Ze/zir, Ey/em, Xe/xem, Ve/ver, and Per/pers).
Can we move this from shithouse central please since it's an important topic that deserves respect
Listen, buddy, I'm only going to say it at least twenty-three more times... don't talk to me or my forum like that ever again :yousmart

Back