pronouns feature.

Easy, @Goth Boy will simply apply all pronouns and neopronouns in existence just because. Unless I add multi-set pronouns and ban GB from using the custom field altogether because xe can't decide whether or not ey wants to be a per or ve.

Well first off, we already know Goth boy is a perve, we don't need to drag neopronouns into that discussion,
which, as of right now, doesn't seem like a concern anyone here has. If someone that actually uses neopronouns signed up, we can have that discussion then.

Alright how's this: Two drop down menus. One for each sdie of the "/"
First menu is the subject pronoun: He, She, They
Second menu is object pronoun, Him, Her, Them, but with the inclusion of the option to use "They" as well for He/they and She/they.

He/her and she/him might also be useful for gender fluid folks, so that's an unintended plus.

Of course, that would mean someone could put in They/they but who cares
that's why "Username Only" exists to cover the neopronouns (Ze/zir, Ey/em, Xe/xem, Ve/ver, and Per/pers).
Well no "username only" would mean not using any pronouns.
what i've found to be the better option is to not pick any from the list, and is probably what i will continue doing because i don't think you're actually going to budge on this.

that's all of what i have to say on the matter
i personally don't really care if it gets changed one way or the other because i'm fine with not using it

sorry about all that. The neopronouns and crocodile/alligator joke being used as an excuse was lame as hell though, i had to say something

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright how's this: Two drop down menus. One for each sdie of the "/"
First menu is the subject pronoun: He, She, They
Second menu is object pronoun, Him, Her, Them, but with the inclusion of the option to use "They" as well for He/they and She/they.
XenForo does not have the ability to split custom fields and place them on the same line unless you use custom templating. Implementing this would also require us to apply it to all the skins here, and I am not willing to spend countless hours doing that. Since we've previously discussed this topic, if members are serious about establishing a comprehensive pronoun setup on the forum, feel free to request the reopening of this thread at any time.

Well no "username only" would mean not using any pronouns.
Not entirely true, check the thread I linked for the actual reason behind me adding that option if you need more context (or better googly-eyed reading glasses tbh).

i don't think you're actually going to budge on this.
Also not true; if anything, I am more than willing to find a solution that makes sense and that all parties and members can agree to. It's disheartening to see that by now you seemingly don't know or understand how I operate, especially when I thought we were bros :dank

i personally don't really care if it gets changed one way or the other because i'm fine with not using it
If you're not going to use the pronoun selection feature, why give feedback? You could spend more time shitposting and boosting your shitpost credibility, but no, you'd rather bite the hand that feeds your shitposting addiction :aizen

The neopronouns and crocodile/alligator joke being used as an excuse was lame as hell though, i had to say something
I'm not sure I should forgive you this time, you really hurt my feelings, and now I don't feel beautiful anymore... :catcry

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i only made this thread to be annoying.

also when i said "any" i meant in the sense of any pronouns

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns