VS Battle Punishing: Gray Raven vs HoYoverse

The fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and Time. Both sides are at their strongest. HoYoverse is basically Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact, and Honkai Starrail. Who wins?

Bonus Round: Punishing: Gray Raven gets backup from YoRHa, the Resistance, the Machine Lifeforms, and others from Nier: Automata

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and Time. Both sides are at their strongest. HoYoverse is basically Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact, and Honkai Starrail. Who wins?

Bonus Round: Punishing: Gray Raven gets backup from YoRHa, the Resistance, the Machine Lifeforms, and others from Nier: Automata
Doesn't the HoYoverse have straight up universal entities at the moment where as PGR is only implied right now until further elaborated?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Potentially? but one of them is basically a nonentity akin to Nasu Root (will of honkai) and the other is possibly whatever god in genshin nerfed the traveler, supposedly

The thread is to see which franchise has the best white-haired waifu?
Vergil's toaster daughter
lucia_crimson_abyss_punishing_gray_raven_drawn_by_yoshi_j_contrast__sample-287fa3cf4385dba530f83ecb7545fac3.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
Feats of Punishing:Gray Raven? If they are bellow Solar sistem level, Sirin solos. Also the top tiers of Hoyoverse are around the likes of galaxy level or higher with out problem.

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's a few characters that could likely solo PGR tbh. Psure Kevin even before his amps would solo

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Never played Genshin so iunno

Alpha would prob walk threw them all from what ive seen

Tablos

Preeminent
How much of a power difference if it was just Genshin Impact?
Hi.
In Genshin , the best feats that i remember right now are Shogun Raiden spliting the island and making a valley and Zhongli creating islands.
In Honkai 3rd , Durandal power ups her suit using her bubble universe that is the equivalent of a Solar system and thats only = Kevin Kaslana at his 1%.
in Star Rail the very first boss battle is said to be a planet buster and the leader of the antimatter is hyped to be a galaxy buster.

i don't know anything from PGR but at minimum they need to be Solar System just to contend with any Hoyoverse character that is worth mentioning.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
my memory is abit bad but WoH is more like a Will/phenomenon than an actual sentient being so it can't really be considered a character in vs debates
Its been a while since ive touched the story, but the WoH is actually manmade :skully

Iirc its an AI that hacked the imaginary tree which is where all of the branching timelines come from and resets the timelines at certain points

Back