• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

question for the guys.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I've been rejected once five years ago. It wasn't that big a deal though, because it turns out she was just a flirt.

Recently however, I've built up attraction with this coworker of mine at work, ordered lunch with her one on one (it's a restaurant job), and got her phone number. She's more responsive with me in person than through text. I also see her on her phone at work sometimes. It's not rejection or dumping or whatever (I'm closer to her than I was the flirt from five years ago), but it still confuses me. Do you guys think there might be a specific reason for this?

Winner is a star right? 🌠 or 🌟 or ⭐ or ✨
Also number 2 looks mighty satanic to a christian boi like me
download

She's more responsive with me in person than through text. I also see her on her phone at work sometimes. It's not rejection or dumping or whatever (I'm closer to her than I was the flirt from five years ago), but it still confuses me. Do you guys think there might be a specific reason for this?
You might be a trophy man mah man.

Reactions: Ral
I've been rejected once five years ago. It wasn't that big a deal though, because it turns out she was just a flirt.

Recently however, I've built up attraction with this coworker of mine at work, ordered lunch with her one on one (it's a restaurant job), and got her phone number. She's more responsive with me in person than through text. I also see her on her phone at work sometimes. It's not rejection or dumping or whatever (I'm closer to her than I was the flirt from five years ago), but it still confuses me. Do you guys think there might be a specific reason for this?
what do you mean by "more responsive"? does she know you are interested? you flirt in person or just get along?

Reactions: Ral

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
what do you mean by "more responsive"? does she know you are interested? you flirt in person or just get along?
I just mean there's a noticeable difference in our relationship in real life than through text. I'm sure she knows I'm interested and she seems interested in real life as well. We occasionally flirt but we mostly just connect with each other.

I just mean there's a noticeable difference in our relationship in real life than through text. I'm sure she knows I'm interested and she seems interested in real life as well. We occasionally flirt but we mostly just connect with each other.
well that is normal, when you are with her in rl it is through a work setting right?

sometimes ppl who you are close with at work prefers to keep it in the workplace. a separation between personal and professional lives

have you asked her out to anything that wasn't work related?

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
well that is normal, when you are with her in rl it is through a work setting right?

sometimes ppl who you are close with at work prefers to keep it in the workplace. a separation between personal and professional lives

have you asked her out to anything that wasn't work related?
Yes it is. We ate breakfast and lunch at work together on the same day.

I hear that as well, but I feel a close bond between us. So we can definitely take it to the next level, it's just a matter of her pacing and mine, I think.

Yes, through text. She said she would text me later about it, but never did. This time, I'm going to ask her out in person today.

Yes it is. We ate breakfast and lunch at work together on the same day.

I hear that as well, but I feel a close bond between us. So we can definitely take it to the next level, it's just a matter of her pacing and mine, I think.

Yes, through text. She said she would text me later about it, but never did. This time, I'm going to ask her out in person today.
hope it works out but are you sure she feels this same connection?

do you kno whether or not she is already in a relationship?

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
I think she does, maybe or maybe not on the exact level though.

She hasn't discussed such a topic.
Yeah man, unfortunately, some women like to beat around the bush, or even play hard to get on purpose. Dude's do it too, but they are more upfront assholes about. If she can't spare you the time of day, even by text, even just to text you back every now and then throughout the day, then it could be that she's more interested in you as a friend, which is not bad at all man. I would express your feelings and establish if she just wants to be friends or if she likes you in the way that you like her, romantically that is. If you don't establish boundaries early on, cause dudes have this problem more than often where we tend to get confused by mixed messages, it will simply make your current friendship even more awkward since you work with her too. Some dudes simply don't get the picture even when the woman says she's not interested in pursuing a relationship; try not to be that dude. Try to not be aggressive when asking her questions too; be as understanding as possible if she gives you answers you don't like such as "I feel we're better as friends" or whatnot. I dunno dude, nexgen women are as confusing as my own generation and I think at this point I just have bad luck with women overall because I finally realized that I'm nit-picky :skully

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Also know that you shouldn't text her any strong feelings during work hours; maybe after work where she isn't pressured by her fellow peers, but it's also about making sure she doesn't report you to HR or whatever if you happen to slip up and she deems any of your texts as aggressive (if she even bothers to text you back at all :expepe)

Back