Ragna In One Piece

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
from what I know Ragna is around mid-one piece level rn i think.

starts in Grand Line, assume he's fighting everybody 1v1 each.

r1: speed equalized
r2: speed equalized, to make things more spicy Silver Aura negates or weakens DF like magic.

Where does he stop?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ragna is at least continental+ and relativistic

pmuch, he stops at wano roof tier chars, either law or zoro, for example

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
ragna is at least continental+ and relativistic

pmuch, he stops at wano roof tier chars, either law or zoro, for example
Huh, I thought high tier OP chars were multi-continental, I believed Ragna would be stopped earlier.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
they are, its just that ragna can deal with those better, meanwhile, the real obstacle is once he reaches to those i said and onwards

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ftl? gained a new zenkai? still what i said, is canon, he stops to those i said, cuz he might be faster, but cant damage them, and at some point, the aoe of them, gonna get him

props though, he gets more zenkais

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ftl? gained a new zenkai? still what i said, is canon, he stops to those i said, cuz he might be faster, but cant damage them, and at some point, the aoe of them, gonna get him

props though, he gets more zenkais
It's not a zenkai as such, but his strongest attack moved a couple of meters in 1 nanosecond (FTL) when it had his first round with Kamui.

In his second round Kamui clarified that only this attack allows Ragna to move faster than him and he does it again although this time a figure of several zeros appears but censored (so perhaps it was less than a nanosecond or equal, there is no left) although on that occasion an explosion of light comes out that travels kilometers and the author says that it reached the speed of light, obviously it can be argued that the author does not know that moving in 1 nanosecond is faster than light but they make it clear that that speed only reaches him with that final attack and not with his other techniques.

P.S Another dragon king has sunlight magic and she fired a laser from one continent to another so that magic should be LS and later come out some good feat with that.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In the 9 second battle, in the 5:000 second Kamui moves and Ragna cuts him with his most powerful attack in the 4:999999999 second

mOd30fB.jpeg

7kc7QV0.jpeg

5:000seconds-4:999999999seconds is 1 nanosecond

Traveling 1 meter in 1 nanosecond is 3.3c, I'm too lazy to figure out the exact distance but it looks like he traveled more than 1 meter.

In the second round Kamui says only that Ragna's attack is capable of surpassing his speed (at that moment Kamui was faster than Ragna)
KfIZM5F.jpeg

se0CUDY.jpeg

Then the narrator says that there Ragna made two cuts at the speed of light, but the time frame they give is strange because there is a space between the 0s that the author puts.

aekMQt5.jpeg

6rxju5e.jpeg

srMu3Eb.jpeg

The thing is that even taking that time of 0.1 microseconds, it can be seen that an explosion of several kilometers was created and with that distance that attack would still be FTL, although it was only the attack, then Kamui says that that attack was even faster than the original.
zw29mRz.jpeg

cCXMU7L.jpeg

Back