• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Rank all reality warping mutants

Impulse

Illustrious
Who are the strongest mutants that have reality warping powers?

Franklin Richards
Nate Grey
Legion
Proteus
Mad Jim Jasper

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Isn't Franklin revealed not to be a mutant?
Which is he's kicked out of Krakoa
It's true! I forgot about this. Franklin's powers had caused him to subconsciously alter his anatomy to make it seem like he had the mutant gene.

iR6t580.png

Then, this is my list:
Mad Jim Jasper.
Legion
Nate Grey
Proteus

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
based on what I’ve seen/read

MJJ (didn’t know he was a mutant though lol)
Franklin
Nate Grey (maybe it’s somewhat comparable to Franklin but I’ve seen more impressive higher ends for Franklin)

unsure about the other two

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I only know from a long time old thread MJJ was a mutant

based on hype I would agree with Doronbo's list

Impulse

Illustrious
A list I made based on what I know about these characters:
Mad Jim Jasper.
Franklin Richards
Legion
Nate Grey
Proteus
Wonder why Marvel made Jim Jasper not an omega level mutant but rest of reality warping mutants are

I know Franklin at end of time was said to be creating multiverses to match Galactus growing hunger at the end of time but if I remember Jim Jasper was omniversal threat wasn't he?

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Wonder why Marvel made Jim Jasper not an omega level mutant but rest of reality warping mutants are

I know Franklin at end of time was said to be creating multiverses to match Galactus growing hunger at the end of time but if I remember Jim Jasper was omniversal threat wasn't he?
I found this about Mad Jim Jasper:

The Dimensional Development Court had to destroy the entire Earth-238 because the Mad Jim Jasper of that universe was a menace to the multiverse:
nBKqgVN.jpeg

BzwA5Cc.jpeg

And it is stated that the Mad Jim Jasper from Earth-616 is more powerful and dangerous than the Earth-238 version:
qzhn8qH.jpeg

616 Jasper is deemed a menace to the omniverse:
c1v9Kcp.jpeg

pDDftX2.jpeg

bK2Gsmo.png

Captain Britain states that Jasper can bring an end to all existence:
sv7OOXa.png

Galan

Preeminent
MJJ
Nate Grey
Legion
Proteus

Like others mentioned Franklin isn't a mutant

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
True but it not really a well-liked retcon and given he is depowered still I wouldn't be surprised if anyone writer repowers him and revert him back to mutant
Tbh, knowing Marvel office, doubt that will happen
Especially with the mutants are currently facing extinction (heard that most of them got wiped out at the latest Gala)

Impulse

Illustrious
I found this about Mad Jim Jasper:

The Dimensional Development Court had to destroy the entire Earth-238 because the Mad Jim Jasper of that universe was a menace to the multiverse:
nBKqgVN.jpeg

BzwA5Cc.jpeg

And it is stated that the Mad Jim Jasper from Earth-616 is more powerful and dangerous than the Earth-238 version:
qzhn8qH.jpeg

616 Jasper is deemed a menace to the omniverse:
c1v9Kcp.jpeg

pDDftX2.jpeg

bK2Gsmo.png

Captain Britain states that Jasper can bring an end to all existence:
sv7OOXa.png
I completely forgot about Jamie Braddock where would you rank him?

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Sorry for the double post, but I want to add Marquis of Death to the list. He is a reality-warper mutant from Earth-807128.
Mad Jim Jasper.
Jamie Braddock from Eath-238
Marquis of Death
Franklin Richards
Legion
Nate Grey
Proteus

Back