• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Rank Golden Amazo (DCAU) Among the Marvel and DC Cosmics/Abstracts

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
I could keep making hit-or-miss threads, or I could just ask the real question.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
the real question is where do they rank in transformers
Fuck it.

Hit me with that too.

I can see you right now, holding back the torrent of Galvitron lore:
pfKIFC9.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Fuck it.

Hit me with that too.

I can see you right now, holding back the torrent of Galvitron lore:
pfKIFC9.png
that one's actually pretty simple he's either at or above the Alternity Transformers (whether they truly hit the + in multiversal+ is very debatable) but below the 13 Original Transformers, Primus, Unicron etc

transformers in the cosmic stage just kinda has a few big jumps from tier to tier with nothing in between

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Simple, yeah...

Probably is simple to anyone who speaks whatever language this is. :maybe
luckily me and CD have created the literal only reliable TF feat thread online :mjpls
https://onelastforum.com/threads/transformers-feats-discussion.71/

tl;dr
Alternity=higher dimensional evolved transformers that are bigger than universes, there's an iffy statement about them affecting every workd, and Megatron in this form shook tons of universes just in his death throes

13= first transformers, cosmic quantum clusterfuck higher dimensional beings. By obd standards they are megaversal to megaverse+ from Vector being able to stop universal clusters from being destroyed and Solus shattering the star saber. Cosmology wise transformers is a (very) small omniverse by obd terms, and the star saber can destroy it so their leader Prima is on another level

Unicron and Primus predate the cosmos and are actually operating in weakened forms for 99% of the stories... where they can still affect the entire multiverse regardless. True/Astral Unicron would be the main top tier as he's much stronger than any of his physical forms that have threatened the multiverse and the overpowered Primus in their first fight, but Primus ultimately crippled him which is why everyone isn't dead now.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

Is the Transformers multiverse infinite like the DC and Marvel ones?
it is, and it technically gets into higher infinities like they do but most people aren't aware of this because it's actually mentioned only a handful of times. the overall cosmology size is smaller than either however

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
luckily me and CD have created the literal only reliable TF feat thread online :mjpls
https://onelastforum.com/threads/transformers-feats-discussion.71/

tl;dr
Alternity=higher dimensional evolved transformers that are bigger than universes, there's an iffy statement about them affecting every workd, and Megatron in this form shook tons of universes just in his death throes

13= first transformers, cosmic quantum clusterfuck higher dimensional beings. By obd standards they are megaversal to megaverse+ from Vector being able to stop universal clusters from being destroyed and Solus shattering the star saber. Cosmology wise transformers is a (very) small omniverse by obd terms, and the star saber can destroy it so their leader Prima is on another level

Unicron and Primus predate the cosmos and are actually operating in weakened forms for 99% of the stories... where they can still affect the entire multiverse regardless. True/Astral Unicron would be the main top tier as he's much stronger than any of his physical forms that have threatened the multiverse and the overpowered Primus in their first fight, but Primus ultimately crippled him which is why everyone isn't dead now.

Me pondering my general indifference to TF:
"I just can't get invested in these non-organic characters for some weird reason. Oh well."

You:
"robots bigger than a universe"

Me:
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

Anway. Genuinely fascinating as that lore dump was (and it was), you still haven't told me where you think this Amazo fits.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Me pondering my general indifference to TF:
"I just can't get invested in these non-organic characters for some weird reason. Oh well."

You:
"robots bigger than a universe"

Me:
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

Anway. Genuinely fascinating as that lore dump was (and it was), you still haven't told me where you think this Amazo fits.
I said in my first post
he's either right around or just above the Alternity guys, but below any of the 13
I dont think there's a character in TF exactly at his level unless you go with high end interpretations of the Alternity

and yeah universes in TF are infinite in size, and Alternity guys are so big their bodies stretch through multiple ones. So you end up with a version of fucking Bumblebee that's bigger than the STTGL :mjlol

Unicron's iterations can also be bigger than universes

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
bizarrely the strongest forms of megatron eclipse any Galvatron in strength

Megatherion (Alternity Megatron) is multiversal to multi+ and Golden Megatron is low multiversal, while Master Galvatron peaks at galaxy level based on comic tie in scaling

not aware of any Galvatrons stronger than that

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
bizarrely the strongest forms of megatron eclipse any Galvatron in strength

Megatherion (Alternity Megatron) is multiversal to multi+ and Golden Megatron is low multiversal, while Master Galvatron peaks at galaxy level based on comic tie in scaling

not aware of any Galvatrons stronger than that
>Golden Megatron
Off-topic, but I'm starting to see more and more why Frieza vs Megatron became a popular MU. :mjlol

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Something for you to ponder while I slumber.

How do we think Amazo fares against standard Dark Phenix Jean or Darkest Knight?

Back