Crocodile
Hancock
SephirHawk
SephirBoa

Please and thank you.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Normally, I’d rank every single member there above Crocodile. But now it seems Oda is hyping him to be at the same level as King and Queen, and above Boa

which I can believe, just due to the single fact that this is Oda
Nothing wrong with that though. Crocodile has had 2 and a half years to train and fight. He with Daz Bines did take on a while Navy fleet.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Boa had pretty terrible showings tbh, this isn't even me hating she just got to do almost nothing of note. Her main claim to fame is being one of the first Conqueror's users shown. Crocodile at least got to do some shit in Marineford.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Boa had pretty terrible showings tbh, this isn't even me hating she just got to do almost nothing of note. Her main claim to fame is being one of the first Conqueror's users shown. Crocodile at least got to do some shit in Marineford.
Eh the recent had her last one shot several marines and Blackbeard pirates and BB praising her for her power

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did he?

We only saw one clash. And besides Doffy not of them were "they were equal clashes."

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like if I remember correctly. Crocodile hit the tilt of Mihawks sword. Then Crocodile cut Akainu's logia body.

Neither Mihawk nor Akainu seemed to be perturbed really by Crocodile.

They didn't have any lasting exchanges after those. So I doubt anything significant happen.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Mihawk pretty much told Crocodile it wasn't going to end well for him. And after Crocodile attacks Akainu. He's in the line up with the commanders to fight Akainu.

MF feats are weird. As everyone is all over the place and because a few skirmishes here and there. There no serious fights taking place.

Like if I remember correctly. Crocodile hit the tilt of Mihawks sword. Then Crocodile cut Akainu's logia body.

Neither Mihawk nor Akainu seemed to be perturbed really by Crocodile.
Like, I agree. But at the time he did more harm to Akainu than either Marco or Vista.

lets be real Cros feats in marineford were weird and didn't do anything of damage to those mentioned
Ditto. That’s why I’m saying Oda has a tendency to hype up the dude tho. Especially in preperation for essentially Marineford 2: Flame Emperor Boogaloo

Back