• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Remo Williams vs Rimuru Tempest

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I actually went digging to find this and I am not doing it again

so at a low end he's large planet level with energy manipulation, plus has time travel/stop, several dimensional related abilities, is immune to time paradoxes, various elemental/physical/mental/spiritual/soul resistances, self duplication, and a bunch of stuff I can't be bothered to list because Holy Mother of Hell it is fucking long

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FYI, both Remo and Chiun are unaffected by changes in the time-line. They went into the past, and drastically changed the present. Including influencing events relative to them. Some things even evaporated into non-existence. Such as a laser rifle. They were both fine, and even retained all their memories of the previous time-line. As well as everything that led up to it prior.

So, trying to erase them via time-travel might not work.

Taken from Time Trial.

CNDZK0s.png

DoZwxCM.png

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Reread Father to Son again in order to screen-cap some more feats.

Taken from Father to Son.

The previous Masters of Sinanju hold sway over things that happen in the Void, and can banish spirits.

Death is also a minor inconvenience for Masters of Sinanju. As their spirits can freely move between the Void and Earth. Which means that even if you kill them? They can still fight you as a ghost. The combined power of the last hundred Masters of Sinanju is also enough to swirl countless galaxies around.

Which obviously scales to Remo and Chiun normally. Which gives credence to The Dutchman's claim that he could hollow out the universe, and destroy all celestial bodies. And Shiva/Kali's claim that the Tandava can destroy and recreate the universe.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I actually made this because something I read in the Luke vs Rimuru thread made me think maybe Rimuru might be universal however

I am on vacation and too lazy to go through that thread again :mjlol

Back